They found you

Aether

Aether was walking around mondstat, helping out the people in whatever they need until a woman shoved a bundle into his arms and ran off "Hey wait!" Aether tried to call out to the woman but she was long gone.."do you think she gave us free food?!" Paimon beams at the thought of free food, aether shakes his head and sighs before looking at the bundle, revealing to be a baby girl/boy, with a note which contains only the birthday, Aether was confused as hell because one, how tf is he suppose to take care of a baby while literally getting his ass kicked by hillichurls and abyss mages and maybe other random things that'll pop out, two, he doesn't know how to take care of a fucking baby, three, he's worried he might hurt the baby during his travels, his worries ceased when he heard some cooing from the baby, staring at him with big e/c eyes filled with curiosity. "I guess...we're gonna take care of this baby." Aether concluded "Hey! That means she'll/he'll hog all of Paimon's food!" Paimon was not very happy..

Venti

Venti, was playing his lyre on a bench, softly plucking his lyre while humming until he heard a baby giggling, presumably at the sound of his lyre and how soothing it was, Venti, curious went to the source and was shocked to find a little baby girl/boy, in a box, staring at him back reaching out to him, smiling and giggling, "well little one, i guess you're stuck with me.." he picked up the baby out of the box and set him/her down in his lap as he continued playing his lyre

Lumine

Lumine...the princess of the abyss mages was watching her brother from the cliff until an abyss mage shows up, telling her they found a human baby and proceeded to show the little being to the princess asking what they should do with it. Lumine gave some thought into it before giving her answer "we'll keep her/him, they will be useful in the future" the mage nods and proceeds to give the baby to lumine "I wonder...how will you turn out to be" lumine thought as the baby was sleeping in her arms.

Xiao

Xiao was minding his own business on a hill, star gazing till he heard crying, Xiao ignored it at first but it got louder and just decided to investigate after like 2 minutes, Xiao finally found the source of the sound, a human baby behind a rock, presumably left to die, Xiao just sighs at how heartless humans are and picked up the child who stopped crying at stared him with those big e/c eyes that held so much curiosity, "have you had enough crying yet?" The baby just giggled, not understanding what Xiao said and proceeded to grab the young adepti's face "Hey! No! Bad human baby" Xiao is desperately trying to get the baby to let go of his face ...

Zhongli

Zhongli was at one of the Statue of Seven statues in liyue, waiting for Aether to bring him back perfumes, while staring at it, he noticed a tiny foot sticking out behind the statue, Zhongli walked behind it and saw a little baby in nothing but a diaper, just laying there on the hard ground, Zhongli picked up the little human and cradled her/him. "Having a child..especially raising one is also a contract.." he mumbled as he stared at the child.

Diluc

Diluc was walking around dawn winery and he saw a baby eating his grapes...diluc ran over to the child and picked them up, worried for the child and where his/her parents are and why the parents, diluc asked all his workers and everyone in mondstat (fuck off donna) if they forgot their child, all of the citizens answers were the same.. no, meaning, whoever this baby is, their parents didn't live in mondstat or left this baby,so diluc took it upon himself to raise this kid.

Please spare me for i haven't written something in a while since my Pokémon swsh oneshots, if you have someone, you can request them but, knowing me, i procrastinate and in high school rn with no ideas.