When They get a nightmare

Yo i have insta if y'all interested, it's @leviachan3900 but trust me when i say this, I'm a very shy and nervous wreck on there, i uhh never really had social media, well besides tiktok but I'm even too shy to comment or post so it's rare for me to post on tiktok-

Aether

We all know this poor bby barely sleeps because his nightmares make him sad but, it was one of those rare times where he actually slept, you convinced him to take a little nap and promised you (being a little bean) will protect him which you did. You were currently drawing small patterns on the ground while paimon was doing whatever. You heard some shuffling from your dad so you looked and saw him crying and saying a name.."Lumine please don't go...", you shook him gently, "papa it's a dream! Wake up!", which he did, panting and tears in his eyes, he got up, sat up, and stared at you. "Y-y/n?", "Yea?", he didn't say anything else and pulled you into a hug, "you won't go too right?", you were confused and when he pulled away, you wiped his tears with your small fingers, "i won't leave papa".

Venti

Venti, when he sleeps, he has reoccurring memories from 2,600 years ago, as if he was stuck in some time loop when he dreamt, so everything played out, a young unnamed bard, stormy skies, the bard led the rebellion, and then was shot by an arrow in the end and so forth. You were sleeping beside him but since you were a light sleeper and was woken up to his sniffles, you crawled to him and cuddled him, hoping to comfort what he was dreaming about. In the morning, venti had some stray tears and some sweat, he then looked down at you, your small and vulnerable form, cuddling into his chest. He smiled faintly and went back to sleep, ever since you came along, the bard hasn't been drinking himself to death or felt lonely.

Lumine

Lumine, like aether, she dreams about her brother, instead, the distance between them gets farther and farther away as the two tried to run to each other, once she woke up, with beads of sweats on her face and some tears threatening to fall, she heard your small voice, "mama?", Lumine looked at you with a curious gaze why you were here, "are you ok mama?", lumine sighed and ruffled your hair with a small and sad smile, "Yea, mama is fine y/n..".

Xiao

Xiao couldn't believe it, you, dead in front of him, because of him, himself, he couldn't protect you, he failed you but that dream was soon stopped as he was jolted awake by a concern y/n. "Papa? Are you ok? You were crying?", Xiao didn't believe them but put a hand on his cheek to only feel it was a bit wet, "papa?", you tugged your father's sleeve, "I'm..alright y/n, I'm ok, papa's strong after all.", you giggled and hugged him, "of course you're strong! You're my papa and my papa is the strongest!", he chuckled at your response and patted your head.

Zhongli

Zhongli was holding your small hand into a field where the two of you were making flower crowns for each other till something pierced your back, causing your laughter to seize and stare at Zhongli scared and confused, Zhongli was frozen in fear, "daddy?..", you said before you collapsed, your blood staining the grass and the pretty flowers around you and your father. Zhongli was awoken to you poking his face, "daddy!", he tiredly looked at you with sadness, "y/n..you aren't hurt are you?..", you just giggled in response, "of course not daddy!", Zhongli sighed in relief, "thank goodness..".

Diluc

So, Diluc's worst nightmares are either, you dying and not being able to save you or you teaming up with Klee and committing arson with her, unfortunately it was you doing arson with klee. So dilute shot up screaming your name in an angry tone. You ran into your dad's room, asking him what's wrong, "....don't play with a girl in a red dress, she's a bad influence.", "ummm ok?", you were honestly confused wtf who your dad was referring to.

Noelle

Noelle saw you in a hillichurl camp, messing around, "y/n no! Get out of there!", noelle then woke up to a confused you, "y/n? What happened?", "uhh you fell asleep on the couch mommy.", of course, she was overwhelming herself that she had lack of sleep, and even if she did sleep, she still had paranoia, "uhh mommy, what did I do?", "nothing sweetheart, just..bad dreams", she sighed and ruffled your hair before you went back to playing with whatever toys you had.

Albedo

"Y/n no...", albedo saw you wanting to drink a potion he made, "don't do it y/n..", you drank it and then suddenly collapsed. Albedo woke up to have his face on his sketchbook and seeing you trying to sketch your plushie, "y/n", you then turned to albedo with a confused look, "don't drink anything i make unless i tell you it's ok", "uhh ok daddy.."

Haha sorry i ran out of ideas