Getting you to bed

Aether

Aether was gonna rest for a bit at the Wangshu inn since his last adventure was more tiring than his usual, he dressed you in your favourite pyjamas and went night night, but you wouldn't go to sleep, you wanted to play more with aether, so you kicked him with your tiny feet on his back, "what is it y/n?", he groaned and rubbed his eyes looking at you, "ah!" Was all you said, meaning you wanted to play, aether sighed and did a little game of peek a boo with you which you got bored off and drifted off to sleep next to aether, aether is now relieved he got you to sleep and tucks himself and you back into the blankets as he held your tiny form close to him.

Venti

It was a clear night, no clouds, just stars that are sparkling from a long distance from the ground, Venti was cuddled up into Dvalin with you in his arms, you were shivering a bit and venti heard, "is cold y/n? I should've thought this out..." venti hugged your form closer hoping to warm you up a little and Dvalin curled up even more hoping to warm both his friend and child, you stopped shivering and smiled in your sleep, venti sighed in relief and went to sleep along with Dvalin.

Lumine

Lumine was rocking your small crib, trying to get you to sleep, you didn't cry or scream, you just wouldn't and weren't tired, Lumine tried everything, playing, feeding, and many more, until she remembered a small tune she remembered before she got separated from her brother, so she hummed it gently which thankfully was making your eyes droop a little till they're closed, and then you were out like a light, Lumine smiled, "goodnight y/n," and walked out of your nursery

Xiao

You were crying and Xiao had no idea what to do, he fed you, made sure to changed you, and made sure you were comfortable in your crib, you basically were prepped for sleep but you wouldn't sleep, Xiao was panicking, unsure on what to do, so he just picked you up from your crib, cradle you, and rocked you back and forth in a slow pace, thankfully your crying was soon going down just to small whimpers, Xiao was relieved he got to have his child calm down and kept rocking you back and forth until he made sure you were completely asleep, after a few moments, you were finally dead asleep and Xiao placed you back in your crib, muttering a good night while taking a seat on a chair to monitor you.

Zhongli

Zhongli just fed you hours ago and you woke up crying in the middle of the night, Zhongli groaned and got up to check up on you, Zhongli was now standing beside your crib and you looked at him with big teary eyes, "y/n..please go to sleep, I promise I'll buy cough cough using childe's money something when we go out tommorow..", he rubbed his eyes and is about to leave but you started crying again, wanting him to cuddle with you, "what is it you need y/n?", he asked with concern and tiredness in his voice, you made grabby hands at him, wanting him to pick you up and cuddle, Zhongli sighed and picked you up, bounced you a little bit and placed you back in your crib, you were now angy that he didn't get the message but still went to sleep.

Diluc

You were a hell spawn, Diluc admits, he just fed you like hours ago, guess what? You're hungry again, "y/n you just ate about 2 hours ago..", his hand was on his forehead, getting a headache but you still wanted to eat more, but here's the weird thing that Diluc never understood, whenever it's time to eat, you wouldn't eat but after lunch or whatever you want to eat, and it had to be bed time...out of all the times, Diluc honestly doesn't know what to do, does he feed you again or just let you suck it up and wait till the morning? You know what, morning it is, but you did fall asleep after tiring yourself out, next day Diluc is exhausted.