First words

Aether

You were very chatty, and i mean by that, a lot of Babbling from you, Aether is currently trying to teach you how to say a word, "y/n can you say dada?", aether looked with hopeful eyes while just babbled, no words, Aether looked sad and Paimon just patted his head, seeing Paimon come out and hearing your father calling her "emergency food", you shouted,"emawancy fwoo!", while pointing at Paimon, Aether snickered a bit and Paimon being Paimon was peeved, "Hey! For the last time Paimon's not emergency food!".

Venti

You always heard your father sing about old tales and new, you wanted to join along but you made babbles trying to join in with your dad, "y/n are you trying to join me in my songs?", you just kept babbling and laughing, "I'll take that as a yes, hmm..", since your dad talked about Mondstat a lot, you were trying to say mondstat, "m-mon..", venti heard you trying to speak and perked up, "are you going to talk y/n?!", he had a very hopeful glint in his eyes, "m-monsta!", venti smiled and picked you up, twirling you around while also being careful not to hurt you, "you said your first word y/n! You did it!".

Lumine

You were in the abyss mages care while your mother was doing something, "w-what do you need little one?", the abyss mage was struggling to take care of you and you screamed, "mama!", Lumine finished whatever she was doing and went to you, the abyss mage quickly putting you in your mothers arms, "what did you say y/n?", your crying died and said, "mama", again. Lumine smiled, "good job y/n...your first word."

Xiao

"Y/n when are you gonna talk?", Xiao said impatiently while you just babbled earning a sigh from the yaksha as he was eating his almond tofu on the table which was taller than you, you made grabby hands up to Xiao but he ignored you until you screamed, "TOFU", which gained xiao's attention, "why must 'tofu'" be your first word? Nonetheless, he gave you a piece of tofu and pat on the head as you smiled while noming on the tofu

Zhongli

Your father was a polite man but mora issues, you would always hear him talk to the traveler or Childe into buying him something for you or himself, you wanted to talk too but just didn't know any easier words, until that day, Aether was helping Zhongli buy stuff, while you were in your fathers arms, "Traveler, if it's not too much trouble, can you please help me?", Zhongli asked poor Aether and Aether agreed into shopping with him, you saw a hand made f/a plushie and tugged at your father's clothes, "what is it y/n?", "pwease!", you pointed at the plush, Zhongli gave a small smile, "ok y/n", let's just say Aether's wallet is crying cause Zhongli wasted it to spoil you with stuff.

Diluc

Despite being a cold man, Diluc did have a soft spot for you but just didn't show it, he was currently reading to you in his study where he would not be disturbed..or so he thought, kaeya barged in, amused at the sight of his brother and his niece reading together, "my my diluc, I never knew you could take care of the little one here.", kaeya said, ruffling your hair, "go away kaeya.", Diluc glared at kaeya, "relax Diluc, i just wanna check up on my little niece.", Diluc just stared, "who said you would be y/n's uncle?", kaeya chuckled, "me, who else?", Diluc rolled his eyes, till you screamed, "k-kaewa!", Diluc just stared at you, disappointed while you just laughed and smiled, "great job y/n,", kaeya said, smirking at his brother while Diluc just glare at kaeya

Noelle

You were in your play pen while your mother was outside, running back and forth, doing errands, you felt bad that your mom had to work so much, currently, Lisa was reading you a book in your play pen while you stared at your mother, Lisa closed the book and chuckled, "y/n dear, your mommy is busy right now, she'll play with you later.", hours later once the day is finished, Noelle was tired and rocking you back and forth, "mama..", Noelle perked up, hearing you, "d-did you talk y/n?", Noelle had tears in her eyes, "mama!", you said again, clapping your hands, Noelle was crying out of happiness.

Albedo

Sucrose was currently babysitting you, she thought it would be a good idea to teach you how to speak so you could surprise your father, "y/n can you say dada?", she's trying to make your first word "dada" but you just stared at her, babbling, sucrose sighed and wondered, "how do you teach an infant to talk...", sucrose read books to you but you just stared and listened, Sucrose sighs, sad, you felt bad and saw a fox and Sucrose did a read a book about a fox so you said, "Fox!", Sucrose looked at you, "s-say that again y/n?", "fox!", you beamed proudly and sucrose was very happy so when Albedo got back, he was greeted by your tiny form sitting on the floor, yelling "fox,", Albedo smiled and picked you up, "your first word princess/Prince."

I'm sorry for slow updates! I've been feeling down and unmotivated to keep living, plus I've been napping a lot too! So again! I'm super sorry! I hope you all have a great day/night!