Noelle catch up ❤︎

Finding you

Noelle was attending her duties in the favonius headquarters until she heard a knock at the door, she opened it but saw nothing till she looked down, a baby boy/girl in a basket, a note on the blanket "I'm sorry for having to bother you but i can't take care of her/him, please give her/him the love she/he deserves." Noelle looked at the baby sadly and brought the basket in, you opened your eyes, revealing two big e/c eyes that held curiosity for the young maid.

Naming you

Noelle was having a hard time naming you, "do you have any name request little one?", you were on the ground just clapping and laughing, "this is no good, i cant even name you...", Noelle now went to the library to sort out books, you other back with those baby holders, she was organizing books till she saw a book that stood out, "The tale of the knight who conquered the gods....written by y/n.." Noelle gave some thought and asked, "do you like that name y/n?", you responded with a laugh and smile, meaning you liked it.

Getting you to eat

You were not really picky, Noelle didn't have a hard time feeding you, plus you can't really eat much other than soft food and your bottle of milk. So Noelle didn't really have a hard time it's just when you need to go to bed.

Meeting other people

Noelle decided to show you to the knights of favonius (except for Klee cause she was in solitary confinement), kaeya and Lisa thought you were very cute and spoiled you gifts more than anyone else, Jean also thought you were cute but not as spoiling as kaeya and Lisa, amber also liked you too, hell albedo even left dragonspine just to hear about this new child, albedo thought you were interesting but nonetheless, cute and did some alchemy tricks which amazed you.

Bath time!

Noelle was gathering the laundry that was drying outside and you somehow crawled out of your play pen and was rolling in mud, after Noelle gathered the clothes, she looked at the corner of her eye and saw you covered in mud, "oh no y/n you need a bath...right after i put the laundry inside and somewhere else where you wont dirty them," Noelle picked you up and headed to the bathroom where she ran the water into the tub, making sure it wasn't too hot nor cold before placing you in the tub, you were bored and splashed Noelle, "do you want to play y/n?", you just smiled and continued splashing, Noelle smiled, "alright then.", she splashed back at you...but somehow got the job done, you were in a new diaper and onesie.

Bed time

Oh my lord, it's not like you would wake up and cry out of hunger or need to change, you would just stay awake wanting to play, Noelle was trying to get your zoomies out by playing with you in your crib but you just wouldn't go to sleep, you were wide awake, not even sleepy one bit, Noelle grabbed a book and sat down on a chair, "y/n, do you want me to read you a story?", you just smiled and laughed, kicking your legs, "alright,", Noelle started reading and a few minutes into the middle, you were snoozing, Noelle closed the book and smiled, "goodnight y/n."

This took forever I'm so sorry