When you get a nightmare

I used to get nightmares all the time when i was little

Aether

You woke up somewhere, somewhere very ominous and you've never seen, you got up, the only sounds you hear are your little feet hitting the cool surface of the floor, making small pitter patter sounds and your shaky breaths. You didn't know why but your feet felt like it was walking on it's own until you stopped, seeing teyvat destroyed, your father was nowhere in sight as you stared from a distance, seeing some floating fluffy looking mages in shields with a girl who had blonde hair and eyes soft like your fathers, except, they held so much distance and not as warm and comforting as your fathers, staring at you before walking away. You bolted up from your spot, sweating and felt some tears pricking out of your eyes, Aether who was laying next to you woke up to your soft whimpering, "y/n...are you ok?", you stared at him, placed your small hands on his face to make sure it's real and not a dream before sobbing into his chest, "i had a scary dream papa!", aether stroked your hair, "it was only a dream y/n...don't worry..", but you did, you wondered who that girl was...

Venti

You woke up and felt soft grass, you sat up and wondered, "was i always awake?..", you then got up and walked, everything seemed fine till...you saw Mondstat wrecked and destroyed, you then ran into the deserted place and saw your dad on the ground, heavily injured, "y/n..my little bird, live and sing the tales of this dear bard for me..ok?", he said as he drew his last breath, you woke up, screaming and sobbing hysterically which made venti flinch snd go to you, "little bird? What has frightened you? What did you dream about?", you just hugged him and told him everything to which he chuckled and patted your head, "dear y/n, I'm not going away anytime soon, it was all but a dream".

Lumine

You looked around for your mother and saw her, you then tried to hug her but she moved, "mama?", "I'm saying goodbye y/n, and what i mean is, I'm leaving.", you just shook your head and tears poured while Lumine walked away, you then bolted up, crying for your mom to which she comes in worried, "y/n, are you ok?", you then told her about your dream and she sighed, pulling your little body closer to her, stroking your hair. "Y/n..tell me, do you think i would leave you?", you sniffled, "no...", "there we go, it was just a bad dream..", she then tried to walk away but you grabbed her hand ready to cry again, Lumine sighed and laid on your bed next to you while you clung onto her for dear life.

Xiao

You were captured by abyss mages and you didn't see your father anywhere, and cried, so you bolted up and went Xiao, poking his face to which he woke up to, a little irritated, "y/n? It's 2 in the morning...", "papa i had a dream where i was captured by monsters..it was scary", you sniffled, Xiao sighed, "come here y/n..", which you gladly did and cuddled up into him as he stroked your soft locks, "I'll make sure nothing hurts you y/n...i promise..", he said softly.

Zhongli

You had a dream about Liyue on the verge of destroying, being sucked up into the ocean so you went to Zhongli, "y/n? What are you doing up?", he got up from his desk and went to you, kneeled down to your height, "i had a dream where a scary dragon thing was gonna suck liyue up into the ocean...", Zhongli hugged your small form, "it was just..a dream y/n nothing to worry about..dreams aren't real my dear.", Zhongli felt your small hands hugging him back, but he wonders, how tf did you dream about that, maybe childe or traveler but who knows.

Diluc

You were with your dad, taking a walk till some monster attacked you guys, "y/n..i want you to hide", "w-what about you dad?", he didn't respond but just took out his claymore sword and charged at the being, causing a pretty big impact which resulted in you attempting to shield your face from the amount of dirt being in the air but once your surroundings cleared up, you saw your dad, dying and ran to him, "dad?...", But in diluc's POV, he sees your sleeping form moving around with tears about to pour down so Diluc gently shook you awake to which you shot up, panting and still trying to recover from your dream, you then saw your father with a concerned look on his face, as he was about to ask, you hugged him and sobbed. Diluc didn't say anything but attempted to comfort you, not wanting to ask what your dream was.

Noelle

"Mama! Please don't!", you called out to your mother as she was saving many injured civilians from an unknown monster, her dress was ripped and thus short, she had more damage on her body too, some wounds that are bleeding, dirt, and bruises, "y/n, i want you to know how much mommy loves you, ok? Now run please.", you didn't want to but you did and occasionally looking back, she was badly injured and collapsed, "MAMA", you screamed before waking up to a worried Noelle, "y/n dear? Are you ok? As i was preparing food i heard you scream out for me, did something happen?", you stared at Noelle for who knows how long and broke down, "mama! You were fighting some big scary thing to protect people who lived here but y-you fainted!", Noelle  hugged you and kissed your head, "y/n, there will be a time when I'm gone but not right now...will you promise me you'll be strong for me when my time comes?", she lets go and holds both of your small hands as you nodded your head with a few tears, "good girl/boy", she wiped your remaining tears and smiled.

Albedo

"Daddy?", you called out to your dad but you saw nothing, you were alone, no one nearby, you walked around the deserted home and it was in disarray. You were getting scared that something bad happened to your dad, "y/n!", you heard albedo call out to you which you immediately turned to and saw your dad with abyss mages, "daddy? Daddy! Let him go meanies!", as you got close, they disappeared. You fell onto your knees and cried, you were then woken up to drinking some mixture which pulled you out of your horrid dream, "y/n? Are you alright? I saw you crying and moving in your sleep so I made a potion that'll wake you up.", you didn't say anything but just hugged and sobbed into his chest.