Albedo catch up✨✨✨

Ahhhh I'm sorry for not updating fast! I've been lacking in ideas and i sleep a lot!

How he found you

Albedo was up in Dragonspine, doing his research when sucrose convinced him to take a break from the research and take a walk, during his walk, he saw a little basket with blankets, curious he approached the basket and gently remove the blankets to reveal a baby girl/boy, sleeping,"have you...passed on yet?", albedo asked with concern and sadness in his voice till he heard a tiny yawn from the child, relieved, he took the child back to his camp and warm her/him up.

Naming you

"Now, what to name you...", albedo thought as he was sketching you in your basket, asleep and snuggled up in blankets, sucrose came in, asking if albedo needed help with anything, "actually sucrose, i do need help..i need a name for this small one here.", he pointed at your sleeping form, "m-me? I'm not exactly good with naming but...i did have a friend named y/n who disappeared and n-never came back...", sucrose said sadly, "y/n? That's a nice name..i like it.", he thanked sucrose and sucrose nodded and smiled.

Getting you to eat

You didn't really eat a lot which concerned Albedo, all you did was sleep and only wake up when you filled your diapers or want a cuddle buddy, Albedo was cradling you with one arm while the other held a bottle of warm milk, he bounced you slightly to wake you up which it did, you rubbed your eyes with your tiny and looked at Albedos face, "it's time to eat y/n.", he moved the bottle closer to your mouth which you happily accepted and began drinking away, after a few minutes, you finished your bottle but before going back to sleep, albedo burped you.

Meeting other people

You never really interacted with sucrose so Albedo thought it was a good idea to have Sucrose play with you, Sucrose didn't really know what to do but tried to play with you, to put it short, you really liked sucrose.

Bath time

You somehow found your way to Albedos art supplies and drew on yourself, Albedo saw you and sighed, "looks like you need a bath y/n..", i mean he's relieved that its one of those days where you dont sleep too often but, when you are awake, you cause some trouble. Albedo picked you up and placed you in a tub of warm water (i know its fucking cold in dragonspine but you got used to it) and proceeded to wash off the marks you made on yourself, after your bath he dries you off as much as possible and has you sit by a fire.

Getting you to bed

You were always a sleepy baby but not today, no, you didn't want to go to sleep so albedo wrapped you with your blanket making you a blanket burrito, because of how warm you were in the blanket you fell asleep while Albedo sketches you.

Hhh im sorry i ran out of ideas