First steps

I'm sorry! I'll try my best to update quickly! I'm sorry for having you guys wait for so long cause of my procrastination and lack of motivation! Have a picture of a dead Xinqui

Aether

Aether was trying to teach you how to walk ever since you learned how to talk, sort of, you just kept saying "emerwancy fwoo" not really saying anything else, aether held a doll which was the same one you chewed up but Barbra fixed it up, trying to get you to walk, "come on y/n, if you want it, you have to walk.", when you crawled he would move farther away and you started getting peeved, aether sighed and just placed the doll down and sat on a random bench while Paimon came out and assured him that "food hogger" will get it...hopefully not. Seeing  Paimon out, you got up on both of your feet and ran to Paimon, screaming "emerwancy fwoo!", Aether was pretty confused if he should be proud that you walked or not since you terrorize Paimon a lot...

Venti

Venti was trying to teach you how to walk...trying, "look y/n! Just stand up!", the bard got up from sitting and smiled down at you while you just stared at him, sucking on your thumb, "uhhhh how about,", Venti had no idea what the fuck he was doing so he paced around in circles, in thinking mode, you, thinking what your father was doing was funny, stood up and tried to copy him by walking around in circles, Venti was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard you giggling,"you did it my little bird!", he ran to you, very proud of you.

Lumine

"Come on y/n you can do it..", lumine was helping you learn how to walk, she was holding your hands and had you stand up on both legs, trying to help you walk, at first you were fussy but lumine kept making you walk so you got used to it, eventually lumine lets go of yours hands and you started walking happily, you're bound to cause a mess and pain for the abyss mages sooner or later...

Xiao

Apparently, Xiao was eating some almond tofu, you, who was farther away from your father, wanted to eat almond tofu too, so you started crawling, few minutes passed and you got tired of crawling, so you tried to stand up and walk like how your father and everyone at the inn does, there were some stumbles here and there but you made it to Xiao and tugged on him, "tofu?", Xiao stared at you and realized you just walked, he smiled a bit, picked you up, and set you down on his lap, letting you eat the tofu on his plate which you happily did.

Zhongli

Zhongli was out doing work and had tartaglia babysit you, "so, how does Zhongli even take care of you?", you just stared at him and bonk him with your rattle, "ow, that wasn't nice y/n, well that shows you're gonna be strong when you get older.",he chuckled and rubbed the spot of his head where you hit him, as hours passed, Zhongli finally came home, Childe heard the door open and went to the front to greet him, you, all the way in the living room also wanted to greet your father but you didn't know how but you just got up and wobbled to your dad, "dada!", you yelled which gained the attention of the two males, Zhongli smiled, "hello to you too y/n.", he patted your small head and Childe chuckled.

Diluc

"Come on y/n, come to your father.", "no y/n! Come to your uncle kaeya!", kaeya and Diluc had a bet who you would walk to first however, it's been a few days and you were being a piece of shit. I mean, this has been going on for a few days now and you were bored of this, "obviously y/n is gonna come to me, her/his favourite uncle~", kaeya said with hope, "well I'm the one who took y/n in.", Diluc said plainly, as the two were debating you saw a bird at the window and were intrigued, so you got up and wobbled to the window, the two stopped debating when they heard you giggling at the window, pointing at the bird, smiling.

Noelle

Your mom was always doing her duties for the knights of favonius, running back and forth with no problem, i mean she was used to it, she does multitasking. Currently you were in your play pen as you watched your mother working very hard, you wanted to help in some ways, so you came up with an idea, you always saw your mother using both her legs instead of crawling so what did you do? You held onto the side to help balance you, once you've gotten the hang out it, you ran to your mother, tugging on her dress, "mama!", you surprised her but she was happy yet upset that you somehow got out of your play pen...how did you even get out of it? She was sure that she locked the small little gate, turns out, a certain Calvery knight opened it for you..

Albedo

You were sitting on a random rock, staring at a cryo cyrstalfly, it was so sparkly and you wanted it, so you got up but wobbled a bit before getting the hang of standing, then you started walking and picking up the pace, trying to catch the cyrstalfly, however, sucrose grabbed you before you could get hurt, "y-y/n please be careful! I know that cyrstalflies are pretty b-but! Please.", Albedo was watching, sketching you and sucrose with a smile, the last page he sketched was a page of you walking towards a cyrstalfly.