Arguing about stupid things

How's the book so far? I'm sorry for being suuuuper slow but I'm now spring break! Cries in broke on primogems

Aether

You are now 7 not much changed to be honest but you were currently arguing with your dad, "dad we ran out of food! Please! Just cook paimon!", Aether sighed for the 100th time while paimon cowers behind him, "y/n paimon isn't..food.", "but you called paimon 'emergency food' for a long time! So let's make it a dream come true! We don't even have any ingredients dad and I'm starving!", oh boy no point in arguing with you anymore...Aether just gave you a sunsettia and you looked him with a face that screams, 'really?'. You were disappointed that you couldn't cook paimon and put her to good use but waited for your dad to restock on ingredients.

Venti

"I think Dvalin likes me better!", you talked back while venti chuckles, "haha no little bird, it's obvious that Dvalin likes me better! After all! I've been his friend the longest!", "Dvalin always says to do some real work! (Hehe reference from the venti trailer) you don't do anything but play on your lyre!", "uhhh how did this happen again?", paimon looked at Aether who just shook his head, not knowing, well, sort of. You suddenly asked venti who Dvalin likes better and of course he said himself while you talked back then this happened, Dvalin just shakes his head, tired of his bard friend and his kid arguing back and forth.

Lumine

"Mommy can i go explore?", "no y/n, it's too dangerous", "but i have the mages!", "they're busy like i am y/n", you pouted in defeat. So how'd this happen? Like any other kid, you wanted to explore everything but you were always never left out of sight by your mom and the mages causing you to feel bored. To top it off, not knowing your mom is literally ruling enemies  and doing all this shit could get you in big trouble if you were to wander around on your own while an abyss mage follows you from behind as if some babysitter into Mondstat or Liyue.

Xiao

"Papa please don't leave meeeeee!", you were clinging onto Xiao's leg preventing him from leaving to meet with Zhongli, "y/n i need to go", you looked at him with big puppy dog eyes, 'damnit', "fine you can go, don't you dare do anything stupid y/n.", "ok papa!". You guys were in Liyue now and you kept wandering around so Xiao just held your smaller hand to prevent you from walking away, "I told you not to do anything stupid y/n."

Zhongli

"Daaaaddy let me play with Auntie Hu Tao!", "no y/n.", so Hu Tao actually managed to somehow make you favourite her and want to play with her 24/7 and Zhongli ain't happy. "Pleaaase!", Zhongli still kept saying no and you pouted, 'oh hell no not the pouty puffy cheeks.' Zhongli gave in and sighed, "fine, but I'm watching you and hu tao, she's a bad influence on you y/n.", "yaaaaaayy". You did end up having your play date with auntie hu tao but Zhongli was making sure you guys don't do anything stupid or freaky to scare the people of liyue

Diluc

"I wanna play with uncle kaeya dad!", "no y/n, he's a bad man", Yea you wanted to play with kaeya and Diluc hating Kaeya's ass isn't letting you, "Daaaaaaaaaaaad!", you kept poking his face while he had that bored and tired look as if he's giving up on life, he knows you won't give up and you know he won't give in so, you bothered him the entire day. Persistent child.

Noelle

"Mommy can't we just kill Timmie's pigeons? We're out of fowl for sweet madame...", "no y/n, that's not nice we'll go hunt instead of using poor Timmie's bird friends.", you huffed and watched your mom getting the bigger birds while you snuck up on one of Timmie's pigeons and grabbed it, causing the other pigeons to fly away and leave Timmie crying about how his pigeons won't come back..Noelle shakes her head, "y/n, be nice to Timmie"

Albedo

"Dad can i go play outside?", "ok y/n.", you were just expecting to put on warm clothes not fucking layers, "Dad! I know it's cold where we live but seriously! I'm already sweating!", "no y/n you can't take it off, you're gonna freeze to death", "Daaaad!", it was hard to move around, like, very. Layers of thermal pants and thick jackets...