Happy birthday to youu~🎵

My birthday is all the way on July 6th, nowhere near haha also my genshin had a stroke wtf-

Also most of your birthdays was the day he/she found you on (aether and Noelle excepted cause they had a note of when your birthday was)

Aether

You are turning 5! Congratulations bro, aether was making a cake for you while you were sleeping, but waking up pretty early for some reason you first went to your father, "papa?..", aether flinched a bit as he heard your small voice from behind, "y/n, you're up awfully early, earlier than usual.", he tried to hide the cake behind him, you obviously knowing he's hiding something asked him, "papa what are you hiding?", aether sighed showed you a f/f cake with some whipped cream and 5 candles that aren't lit yet, "today is your birthday y/n, happy birthday.", he smiled. You smiled and hugged your dad, "thank you papa! Next time can you make the cake shaped like Paimon?", oh boy...

Venti

You woke up to your dad poking your face, "daddy what?...", you rubbed your eyes with your small hands,"well my little bird! Today is when one was born on!", born on...YOUR BIRTHDAY! (Well, he didn't know your birthday so he made it on the day he found you) Venti sang happy birthday to you while playing his lyre and dvalin listening to venti singing, venti tried to bake you a cake, keyword tried but it just looked deflated but you still ate it, at least it didn't taste bad.

Lumine

Oh boy, the spawn of Satan's birthday, abyss mages were currently dying inside as you ran in screaming "ITS MY BIRTHDAAAAAY", Lumine picked you up, and placed a kiss on your forehead, "happy birthday y/n.", she smiled as you gave your brightest and happiest smile to her, "thank you mommy! Now where are my gifts?", looking at the abyss mages who were sweating nervously

Xiao

You were poking xiao's face, Xiao woke up, obviously still tired and plus it was 4 AM, "what do you want y/n..?", "guess what today is papa!", Xiao took some time to think and smiled, "happy birthday y/n.", he ruffled your hair as you smiled cheerfully and he smiled back, "papa can i sleep with you?", "sure.", you happily crawled next to him and cuddled up into him.

Zhongli

So, you, Zhongli, and your Uncles Aether and Childe took you out to many places, meaning you ate a lot of sweets and bought many toys, aether's and childe's wallets are crying. Zhongli smiled and bent down to your height to give you a kiss on the forehead, "happy birthday dear y/n, my little lapis", "daddy! I'm not little anymore! I'm a big girl now!" You puffed out your cheeks and he chuckled in reply, ruffling your hair.

Diluc

You were a very picky eater let's be honest, so you expected breakfast to be l/f/f, instead you were greeted to f/f on the table, you happily rushed to the table and inhaled your meal, Diluc came in, smiling genuinely, "happy birthday y/n, is there something you wanna do?", "can i play with uncle kaeya?!", out of all the things, why. Why can't it be just taking a walk outside or spending time with your father. "Uhhh sure y/n, since it's your special day," he smiled clearly having some irritation laced in his voice.

Noelle

Noelle walked into your bedroom, holding a y/f/f cake decorated with many berries, you were still sleeping, snoring away, Noelle placed the cake down on your small desk and nudged you awake, "it's time to wake up y/n.", "mommy?..." you rubbed your eyes and looked at your mom confused until you saw the cake on your little desk before breaking out into a smile, "happy birthday y/n.", you were then greeted by the other knights, Lisa and kaeya having many gifts for you while Jean smiled and also held a present, Klee uhhhh was in solitary confinement, so you celebrated your birthday with the knights, no alcohol, you're too precious to smell such things.

Albedo

You woke up, stretching out your little hands and feet thinking it was a normal day, once you got out of your room, you were greeted by your father, "daddy? Is something going on?", albedo chuckled, "do you know what day it is?", "uhhhh (random day you were found on)!", Albedo smiled as you were confused then, it struck "MY BIRTHDAY!", you shouted excitedly, sucrose came in and gave you your gift, which was something she made, not using alchemy but tried stitching, "i-i know you like f/a, so i made you a toy of it," sucrose was flustered, you looked at the plus and smiled before giving her a hug, "thank you mama!", sucrose was startled and very flustered but hugged you back and albedo joined the hug.