You got sick

Miura san is such a cutie pie pls

Aether

So you and aether were walking out in the wild (Aether obviously making sure to be safe) just having a nice time. The dandelions blew in the air, dancing in the wind as you guys were around Windrise, the dandelions occasionally tickling your nose causing you to sneeze (pls my hay fever sucks) it was just sunny till all of a sudden it rained, you and Aether ran under the tree for some shelter, laughing a bit and joked around how Aether might've caught onto Benny's bad luck..The next day you woke up feeling a bit warmer than usual, your face red and sweaty, you tried to stand up but lost your balance and collapsed which alerted Aether, "y/n? Are you ok?", he placed a hand around your cheeks and then forehead, "you're warm..did you get sick from yesterday?", "i think so...". Aether booked a stay at the Wangshu inn, sure he can go to Barbra but i think Barbra is dealing with enough (Barbra fan club and Benny) so Aether took care of you himself, since he is a brother and took care of Lumine back then, he has some skill.

Venti

You are currently in one of the rooms in the cathedral, on a bed, coughing and sniffling and overall feeling like shit. You caught a cold cause you went for a swim on a pretty cold day cause you didn't care, thinking you were gonna be fin. Nah fam, you were dying and overall refuse to sleep cause of how uncomfortable you were. "Dove? Why is it you aren't asleep?", you just grumbled in response, your nose was stuffy enough though you blew your nose many times yet there was nothing, you were overall just super uncomfortable to even sleep, "hmm, how about i play you a song, will it help you my dove?", "mm..", was all you said as venti played his lyre, the soft sounds it emitted being plucked was soothing to the ear, you slowly fell asleep, your breathing getting slower and now soft snores. Venti smiled as he strokes your hair, "feel better soon dove"

Lumine

You thought it was a good idea to play with one of the hydro mages cause why not but alas you fell sick cause of your carelessness it was also already cold too so that didn't help..Lumine walked up to your bed with a tray that held the bowl of chicken broth. "Y/n, you have to eat", lumine said bluntly but you saying you weren't hungry denied it so she sighed, "y/n if you don't eat you won't get better soon", "Mm..", was all you could say not wanting to waste energy to talk or sit up so Lumine sat you up and spoon fed you the soup, "say ahh", "M-MOM-" you coughed after you yelled in embarrassment, "easy y/n, yelling won't help you". Lumine chuckled a bit at your embarrassed sick form but nonetheless you took a bite from the spoon.

Xiao

So after you bathed, you didn't dry your hair and guess what? You got sick (seriously i got sick just by wet hair 😭) Xiao was disappointed on how careless and lazy you were just to do a simple task which was taking the time to dry your hair so he's currently taking care of you, motherfucker always concerned so he always checked up on you every second cause he's scared you're going to perish just from some cold. "Y/n you ok? Do you need anything?", Xiao asked as he placed his hand on your forehead to check your temperature but you were asleep so you didn't respond, only smiling in your sleep at your father's comforting and cold touch.

Zhongli

You ate something reaaaaaally suspicious...you got food poisoned basically, You woke up one morning immediately feeling sick to the stomach and rushed into the bathroom to get whatever contamination was in your stomach and proceeded to wash your mouth and step out. You thought it was gone but as soon as you got to the kitchen to eat your breakfast your stomach started to hurt again, Zhongli being a concerned father asked if you were okkei to which you replied to was a "yes" but no your body said the opposite and went to the trash bin, Zhongli rubbed your small back in an attempt to comfort you. Once you finished Zhongli practically forced you into bed while he gets Qiqi from Bubu pharmacy..he also had Childe babysit you while he was out.

Diluc

You came down with a fever overnight, how? You slept with your windows opened cause you wanted fresh air uhh no here we are you sniffling and shivering. Instead of the maids taking care of you, Diluc took the time to instead care for yo snd nurse you back to help, "dad", you weakly called out to Diluc to which he responded by looking back at you, "it's cold..", Diluc sighed and walked over to you with a freshly damp towel and placed it on your forehead, "i know y/n, next time don't be so careless and leave all the windows opened, it was pretty breezy last night too.", you just huffed in response, "I'll be back y/n, I'm gonna make you a bowl of soup", Diluc walked away from the side of your bed and downstairs to make you some soup as you tried to get comfy in your bed.

Noelle

"Y/n are you ok?" "Y/n do you want something to eat?", poor Noelle is so concerned about you that she checked up on you every second hell as she was doing dishes you were slowly walking cause sickness make you feel like you couldn't walk but anyways, you were walking to get a glass of water but the moment you stepped foot into the kitchen Noelle immediately turned around and instantly pushed you back to bed, "y/n! You shouldn't be walking around! Get some rest!", "mom it's just a cup of water-", "then I will go get it for you!", oh boy.

Albedo

You didn't get sick often to be honest but when you did Albedo would make you some serum to help you with your fever. Though it doesn't fully help, it's still something. You were laying in bed sniffling and overall feeling like shit, you had a damp towel place on your forehead to hopefully cool you down. Albedo came in your room with a bowl of soup along with Sucrose who brought some medicine, "y/n, can you sit up please?", you looked over to Albedo who had a bowl of warm soup and sucrose carefully removing the towel off your forehead before using some energy to sit up, "good girl/boy, can you open your mouth?", having no energy you let your father spoon fed you the soup. Once it was an empty bowl, Sucrose gave you your medicine, "mama i don't like medicine...", you cringed making Sucrose sigh, "y/n you won't get better and I-I don't think you'll like that..", You stared at the medicine and sighed before taking it and washing it down with some water, "bleh..", was all you said making Sucrose chuckle a bit and patted your head.

Ninnguang

So knowing you, you were a wild child, doing things with no consequences and shit like that. So when you wanted to go to dragonspine to explore you didn't realize it'd be that damn cold (traveler babysitting you btw cause you begged your mom to hang out with the traveler) once you returned home, your nose was very runny and your face was flushed. Ninnguang didn't blame the traveler who was apologetic for returning home with Ninnguang's sick child. You were just a stubborn child thinking you can endure shit so Ninnguang immediately put you to bed and had one of her workers sent to bubu pharmacy to pick up some medicine for you.

I know i apologize and say i will update this book faster but I'm super slow at this and I'm sorry for lying to you guys about updating this book faster.. but have an asmo drawing

 but have an asmo drawing