Moments! ❤︎

How are you guys? Sorry for having to make you guys wait soooo long. Fuck you pallad-

A couple years later, you're 4 now

Aether

"Y/n get back here!", Paimon was chasing you cause you stole some sticky honey roast from her, "no!", you laughed and bumped into your father, "y/n, did you steal Paimon's food again?", "yes papa...", aether sighed and ruffled your h/c hair, "next time you're hungry, let me know, don't steal Paimon's food.", you nodded with a pout, aether sighed, 'it's been 4 years already, she's/he's growing up so fast...i wonder if you could meet her/him..lumine.'

Venti

So, you were on a tree, dangling, how? You saw something shiny and wanted to get it only to end up having your shirt get caught on a branch, "y/n how did you-", "i saw shiny thing!", you proudly said and showed...or tried to show venti your shiny object but you were high up on the tree, "y/n please don't climb the tree you can get hurt!", venti made a wind current, used it, and brought you down, "you could've hurt yourself y/n..", "but i ok daddy!", you reassured him but venti was still worried that you might've hurt yourself.

Lumine

You were running around the place, looking for your mother, while the abyss mages were chasing you, "young mistress please!", they were getting tired of running- err...floating around trying to catch you for 30 minutes now, "no! I want mommy!", as you were having fun with this little game of tag with the abyss mages, you were swooped by your mother, "mommy!", you beamed and hugged her, "causing trouble for the mages again y/n?", "hehe!", you just laughed in response, she sighed and nodded her head, "the abyss mages are working hard too y/n, not just mommy.", "ok mommy.."

Xiao

"Y/n get back here! You still have soap in your hair!", Xiao was currently chasing you who escaped from a bath, "no!", you were running around the inn and some people chuckled at the sight of the young adepti struggling with a small child. Although he doesn't want to admit it, ever since you came into his life 4 years ago, it's been hectic but not very lonely anymore, Xiao finally caught you and placed you in the tub again, "y/n don't do that again,", he sighed tiredly, "hmph,"....."if you misbehave again, I'm not sharing my almond tofu,", once you heard that, you sputtered out apologies earning a small chuckle from the male as he continued washing the soap off your hair.

Zhongli

"Y/n, I have some things to do, hang out with your uncle Childe", Zhongli said, kneeling down to your tiny form to place a small kiss on your forehead before leaving, "bye bye daddy!", you shouted while holding your f/a plushie, "so, y/n, what do you wanna do?", you looked at childe and pondered..."i wanna go with daddy!", Childe sighed, "you heard your dad y/n, he has stuff to do.", you just looked down sadly, causing Childe to panic a bit, "u-uh! We can go visit your dad y/n!", "yay!", the harbinger held your tiny hand and started looking for Zhongli which they found him, having some stranger paying for something, you being brutally honest said, "is daddy really that broke that he needs someone to pay for his things?", which caused childe to burst into laughter poor little you just stared at childe as if he was dying. Zhongli knew you were there but ignored you.

Diluc

"Daaaad let me play with uncle Kaeya!", "no y/n.", let's be honest, you loved kaeya more than your father, it's not like Diluc never took care of you, he was just boring but Diluc had some days where he was free. Diluc would take you walks around in or outside of mondstat, he normally takes you to the huge tree where a statue of the seven is there, Diluc told you many stories about everything so you're gonna grow up probably writing stories or become a historian.

Noelle

"Mommy can i pleaseeeeee help you?", a little 4 year old you begging your mom to let you help her with those big e/c eyes doing puppy dog eyes, "alright y/n..but you're only allowed to do small tasks, like helping me wash dishes and do the laundry," "yay! I get to have more playtime if i help out mommy!" Boy you were wrong, you were tired out, "mommy how do you do this..", Noelle chuckled and patted your soft h/c hair, "it's mommy's job."

Albedo

(More of an sucrose interaction-)

You were an artsy child, you loved to paint, sketch, and draw like your father, you were currently sketching your f/a plushie, "i wanna draw good like daddy...", you muttered sadly, you've always seen your father's sketches and paintings, they were beautiful yet simple. Sucrose came in your room, of course knocking first then coming inside, "hey y/n, what are you drawing now?", you pointed at your f/a plushie and sucrose smiled, "well it's wonderful.", "but it's not as good at daddy's...", "don't say that y/n, your father loves you and what you show him.", "weally?", "yes really.", you hugged sucrose and sucrose was a bit surprised but nonetheless hugged you back, albedo watching you and sucrose with a smile, sketching this moment.