Tori the zombie

I was sat next to Jade while we watched the rehearsals of the school production Uptown Downtown

"Ready? Action." Marty asked Tori and Robbie.

"I don't know." Tori said.

"Oh, come on! Why can't you admit that you're in love with me?" Robbie asked. 

"Why are you in love with me?" Tori asked.

"Because you're beautiful. Look at your face In the moonlight." Robbie said.

"I can't." Tori said.

"You can." Robbie said.

"No, a person can't look at their own face, it's impossible." Tori said.

"Then marry me, and I'll buy you a thousand mirrors." Robbie said.

"Better be careful she doesn't crack them all." I said. Jade smirked kissing my cheek.

"But that's so many." Tori said.

"My father's a billionaire. I can give you everything you've ever wanted, end I'm very good looking." Robbie said.

"Um, yeah." Tori said.

"Think." Robbie walked off.

"And lights go." Marty said. The light shone down on Beck.

"It's okay that you don't know." Beck said.

"But you deserve an answer." Tori said.

"I can wait, for you, I would wait a thousand years. I know I'm poor. I know I don't have much to offer, but I do love you." Beck said.

"Because I'm beautiful?" Tori asked.

"I don't love you because you're beautiful, you're beautiful because I love you." Beck said.

"Whoa." Tori said. Jade rolled her eyes looking up from her phone. Disco music started playing.

"What up with the disco?!" Jade yelled standing up.

"I'm sorry. I hit the wrong thing." Sinjin said.

"No, 15 years ago, your mother gave birth to the wrong thing!" Jade said sitting back down. I was laughing.

"All right, why don't we take a break? Tori, Beck, you guys were great, Really nice stuff." Marty said.

"Thanks." Tori said.

"How was I?" Robbie asked.

"I've seen worse." Marty said.

"Guys, guys, everyone shut up a second." Jade said standing up. I followed her.

"Whatcha got?" Beck asked putting his arm around me.

"An e-mail from Principal Eikner." Jade said.