Boy's trip + Break ups

I was on a trip with the boys

I was on a trip with the boys. We were in Switzerland on a ski trip. I woke up to Chris shaking me.

"Come on, get up so we can go get breakfast," Chris said.

"Okay, I'm coming," I said. I stood up and we left to meet the others so we could go get breakfast. We sat eating and talking before we headed to our rooms to get ready to go out on the slopes.

Timeskip

I was in my hotel room when my phone rang. It was Tori.

T: Hey Maddie.

M: What's up Tori?

T: Beck and Jade broke up. You're single.

M: What?

T: They broke up.

I hung up and started crying. Josh walked in.

"Mads, what's wrong?" Josh asked. He wrapped his arms around me. I ended up sending myself into a panic attack. Josh got me to calm down. "Hey, you're okay. I've got you," Josh said rubbing my back. "What's wrong?"

"Beck and Jade broke up," I mumbled with tears down my face.

"I'm so sorry Mads. What does that mean for you and them?" Josh asked playing with my hair.

"I don't know. I wanna go home Josh," I said.

"Okay. Just let me pack our bags and we can go home okay? We're going home," Josh said. "Take a nap and I'll pack making sure we've got everything," I nodded laying under the covers.

Timeskip
We had landed at the airport and got off the plane. Once we got in a cab and it took us to Josh's place. While we were at Josh's I got a text from Beck.

B: I'm sorry Mads but I'm breaking up with you.

"Josh, can you take me to Jade's?" I asked.

"Sure," Josh said. We drove to Jade's house. I knocked on the door. Libby answered.

"Maddie, you're not due back yet," Libby said.

"Beck and Jade broke up?" I asked. Libby nodded. "Thanks for letting me stay. I'll get my stuff and leave," I said. Libby pulled me into a hug.

"Listen honey. I don't think Jade and Beck were planning on telling you about them breaking up until you got back but I know Jade had no intention of breaking up with you. So talk to her," Libby said.

"Is she home?" I asked.

"She's in her room," Libby said. I walked down to the basement and knocked on Jade's door.

"It's open," Jade said. I walked in. "Mads," Jade said.

"You and Beck broke up?" I asked.

"We weren't planning on telling you until you got home from Switzerland which isn't until Friday. Who told you?" Jade asked.

"Tori called me last night. Am I single?" I asked.

"What?" Jade asked. I showed her my phone.

"Do you still love me?" I asked.

"Of course I do. You're my babygirl and I love you so much," Jade said wrapping me in her arms. "You're still my girlfriend and one day you're going to be my wife," Jade said. I smiled. Jade pulled me closer and pulled me in for a kiss. Jade pulled away when my stomach started rumbling. Jade laughed. "Let's go get you some food," Jade picked me up and carried me upstairs to the kitchen.

"Do I need to hurt you?" Josh asked.

"You think I can't take you?" Jade asked.

"Neither of you need to hurt each other," I said.

"Can I hurt boy?" Josh asked.

"No," I said.

"He dumped you over text. What guy does that?" Josh asked.

"You know most of the boys in our group would dump a girl over text. Besides if Beck broke up with me to my face I wouldn't have been okay. You remember what happened with Jay," I said.

"Who's Jay?" Libby asked.

"A cold hearted monster who broke my best friend like she was a china plate. Glue and tape don't work for that repair job," Josh said.

"Aww baby," Jade said.

"So I can't go yell at Beck?" Josh asked.

"No, he's still my friend. Wait he's still my friend right?" I asked. Jade nodded.

"He should be," Jade said.

"You let me yell at Daniel," Josh said.

"No. I missed school after being suspended and you climbed through my window and told me you got suspended for yelling at Daniel," I said.

"Anyways I'm gonna go now," Josh hugged me and then left.

"You hungry?" Libby asked.

"Starving," I said.

"Well I'm gonna go pick up Luke and I'll pick up food on the way home," Libby said.