Proms + Queens

Jade and I were walking down the hall where we saw Tori and Cat watching Andre and his new girlfriend making out

"Okay, is Andre trying to swallow that girl?" Jade asked holding my hand while I rocked on the ball of my feet.

"No, I think they're just kissing," Cat said.

"Here he comes. Here he comes. Don't let him know we were watching him," Tori said.

"What's up?" Andre asked walking over.

"Nothing," Jade said.

"Just hanging, you know," Tori said.

"We were not watching you kiss that girl," Cat said.

"Cat," Tori said.

"It's all right. I hope you all enjoyed the show," Andre said.

"It made me miss Beck," I said leaning against Jade.

"He'll be back in this weekend," Jade said wrapping her arms around me handing me a fidget cube. Cat's phone went off.

"Oh, it's my brother," Cat said.

"Did he get me the stuff?" Jade asked.

"Yeah. He says he got you the clown costume, the power drill, and 12 gallons of blood," Cat said.

"Wow. Where'd he find 12 gallons of fake blood?" Jade asked.

"You wanted fake blood?" Cat asked. "I'll go call my brother," Cat walked away.

"So, should I ask why you want blood, a drill, and a clown suit?" Tori asked.

"It's for a live performance I'm doing," Jade said.

"Ah," Tori said grabbing a folder from her locker.

"What's it about?" Andre asked.

"A clown and a parachute that doesn't open," Jade said.

"What's it called?" Tori asked. Jade grabbed the leaflet from her bag. "Clowns don't bounce,"

"They don't," Andre said.

"No," I said as we started walking to class.

"They don't do that," Andre said.

"Come to the show and you'll see why," Jade said. We walked to the stairs where Robbie and Rex were. "What's up, Rob?" Jade asked holding my hand. Rex groaned.

"What's wrong with Rex?" Andre asked.

"We went to the Northridge prom this weekend," Robbie said.

"Ohh, those Northridge girls. I feel like a prom bomb went off in my head. Ohh. Ohh. And I have a stomach virus," Rex groaned. Robbie ran to the bathroom with Rex.

"Hey, when is our prom?" Tori asked.

"We don't have a prom," Jade said.

"What?" Tori asked.