Crazy country + Freaking Out

Jade and I were supposed to be going to Cancun with Beck's family but his aunt told us no so we ended up going to Yerba

Jade and I were supposed to be going to Cancun with Beck's family but his aunt told us no so we ended up going to Yerba. I was sat on the plane between Jade and Beck. I was sitting cuddling a stuffed bear that Beck brought me back from Canada. We landed and were driven to the hotel. We walked into our hotel and I saw a live chicken in a cage.

"This dump is our hotel?" Andre asked.

"Yeah," Tori said.

"Gross," Trina said.

"Now I'm kinda glad I don't remember this place," Sikowitz said.

"Hello. Hello to you, buddies. Which is Tori Vega?" A man asked. Beck wrapped his arms around Jade and me.

"Oh. That's me. Are you Festus' brother?" Tori asked.

"Yes, buddy. I am Sgrodis. It's happy to meet you," The man said smelling Tori's hand.

"Why?" Tori asked.

"It's a Yerbanian custom. See? It says, "in Yerba, "when people greet each other, "they will often sniff "each other's hands as a sign of friendship," Cat told us. Sgrodis held his hand out for Tori to smell.

"Oh, that's okay," Tori said.

"So how you all like the hotel?" Sgrodis asked.

"It's disgusting," Jade said.

"She said what?" Sgrodis asked.

"She said her girlfriend has better abs than her boyfriend," I said. Beck and Jade smiled.

"Uh, this hotel, it doesn't really look like the picture we saw online," Tori said.

"Oh, the picture. Yes, there she is," Sgrodis said pointing to the picture of a white sandy beach with a nice hotel.

"So where's that hotel?" Andre asked.

"I don't know. Maybe Cancun?" Sgrodis said. "I will go get someone to help you with your bags," Beck, Jade, and I walked over to the counter and leaned against it.

"I don't like this place at all," Rex said.

"Festus said this hotel was nice?" Beck asked.

"Okay, this isn't my fault," Tori said.

"Yeah, it is," Jade said.

"How was I supposed to know?" Tori asked as Sgrodis came back with another man.

"Hey, buddies, this is Kreploch. He will take your luggage," Sgrodis said.

"Hello. We're so happy to be in your country," Tori said. The door opened and in burst a group of soldiers blowing whistles and holding bats. Jade pulled me into her chest and Beck wrapped his arms around us while the soldiers grabbed the bellman dragging him out.

"Is there another bellman that can help us?" Tori asked.

Timeskip

I hadn't let go of Jade's hand while we walked around the hotel lobby looking around.