Who did it to Trina?

I was trying to massage my shoulder after football.

"You okay in here?" Jade asked. I looked at her. "Do you need some help?" Jade asked.

"Yes please," I said.

"Lay down on your stomach," Jade said. I lay on the bed on my stomach and Jade sat on my back massaging my shoulders.

"Oh my god you have magical hands," I said. Jade kissed my neck. Cat walked in.

"Hi Cat," I said.

"Hi, what are you guys doing?" Cat asked.

"I'm giving Mads a massage," Jade said.

"Girls dinner," Libby yelled. We walked downstairs. "Mads this one is for you because you were saying thinks about high proteins and low carbs," Libby said handing me avocado salsa over grilled chicken with rice.

"Gracias," I said sitting down next to Luke. 

After we ate I went upstairs to shower before we left to go watch Tori's play

After we ate I went upstairs to shower before we left to go watch Tori's play. I was sat beside Jade with Cat on the other side of her. Cat had Rex in her lap.

"All right, don't get all mad I was just sayin' that..." Andre started.

"I know what you were saying," Robbie said.

"Kev! I just..." Andre tried.

"Look, if you think my sister's a freaky weirdo, then why don't you just say so?!" Robbie said. Trina made some weird noise.

"Your sister's a freaky weirdo," Andre said.

"I can't believe you'd say that!" Robbie said.

"But you just told me..." Andre tried.

"Get outta here! Get outta my ranch house!" Robbie yelled. 

"Don't chew like that," Jade told Cat. Robbie kicked Andre out and then sat at the table with Trina.

"I thought he was my friend. But anyone who'd call my adopted sister a "weirdo" is no friend of mine," Robbie said. Trina made another weird noise. "Aw Mandy, you know I can't understand you... Not with your speech impediment. Ahhh, you're... you're hungry! You're frightened! You're sticky?! You're Canadian! You like my pants. Ohhh I don't understand!!! You want me to come closer? Whoa, Mandy! Wait. What is... wha-... Oh... Ohhhhhhh... I can "hear" your thoughts!" Robbie said.

"Tori..." Jade said leaning forward.

"Yeah?" Tori asked turning around.

"You wrote this play?" Jade asked.

"Yeah. Ya like it?" Tori asked. Jade didn't say anything but sipped her coffee.

"You're not of this earth?! What does that mean?! You're... ?!?! You're from another planet?! I don't believe you! Oh, c'mon! If you're an alien, why would you pretend to be my sister, here in this simple ranch house?!" Robbie asked. Trina made another weird noise. "Okay. Okay, then prove it!" Robbie said. Trina was lifted up on wires.