Reality tv + real drama

Jade and I met Beck by our lockers and he was telling us about some reality tv show that was auditioning students to be on the show

"You gonna try out?" Jade asked.

"I don't know but the others are," Beck said.

"I'm gonna try out. What about you baby?" Jade asked. I shrugged.

"I think you should try out. What's the worst that could happen? They say no and then you move on," Beck said.

"Not that we think they'd not want you on the show," Jade said.

"I'll try it," I said.

"Great," Beck said as he and Jade both kissed me.

Timeskip

We were stood in the black box lined up to audition. Tori, Andre, Trina went before it was Beck's turn.

"And so, then, I realized acting is not about acting. It's about letting the emotions inside of you come out and represent moments..." Beck was cut off.

"Are you dating anyone?" One of the female producers said causing Jade and I's faces to drop.

"Katie,"Kyle said.

"I just think we should know if he has a girlfriend. Do you?" Katie asked.

"Yeah, I do," Beck said.

"Dang it!" Katie burst out. Robbie went then it was Jade's turn.

"Okay, Jade, what do you hate?" Mick asked.

"Uh, tuna fish, flowers, giggling, the word panties, cilantro, rainbows, ducks. Man, I hate ducks. Cramps, string cheese, clocks, wet doorknobs, bras that hook in the front, the color yellow, carpeting..." Jade listed off. Then it was my turn. I sat on the stool holding a football and tossing it between my hands.

"Maddie just do what you do," Lane said.

"Alright what do you love?" Kyle asked.

"Basketball, soccer, football, drawing, movie nights an-" I was cut off by Katie.

"So if I asked you out to the cinema would you come?" Katie asked. I watched Jade and Beck turn to the girl.

"I wouldn't because the only time I have a large enough attention span is when I'm laying between my girlfriend and my boyfriend," I said smiling at Beck and Jade.

"What about something that makes you unique?" Mick asked.

"Because I have ADHD I tend to hyper focus on a certain activity like last week it was drawing on my iPad and this week it's learning to play an instrument," I said.

"Favourite thing you enjoy?" Kyle asked.

"Being around Beck and Jade," I said.