Teasing + Cuddles

Smut Warning
Jade and I slept over at Beck's last night. I was awake but wasn't paying attention to anything. Beck turned to face me. I smiled at him getting lost in his chocolate brown eyes until he pressed a kiss against my lips.

"Are you okay?" Beck whispered.

"Yeah," I said. I turned my head to see Jade still asleep holding me tightly.

"I'm gonna have to drag you both out of bed today aren't I?" Beck asked as Jade started to wake up. I nodded. "I'll go get us coffees,"

"And donuts," I said. Beck nodded. He kissed me and Jade before leaving. Jade pushed herself up on her elbows and smirked at me. She pressed her lips against mine and straddled my waist.

"I love this view," Jade smirked. I smiled flipping us over so I was on top.

"Can I try?" I asked.

"Go ahead baby," Jade said. "Make me proud," I kissed her neck pinning her hands above her head. I yanked her shirt off and started teasing her nipple with my fingers while flicking her other nipple with my tongue. "For someone who struggles with their attention you're definitely giving my boobs some attention. Maybe too much,"

"If I'm on top I get to tease you all I want," I smirked.

"I'm gonna pay you back for this and you'll be begging me to touch you," Jade said as I started kissing down her chest pulled her underwear down her legs throwing her underwear off. I kissed down her body spreading her legs. Jade's hands tangled in my hair. I blew on her pussy and started darting my tongue in and out of her until she came in my mouth. I swallowed it all and pushed myself up.

"You taste just as amazing as you look," I smirked. Jade pecked my lips.

"I'd have to agree," Jade smirked as Beck walked in.

"Now this is a welcome surprise," Beck said walking over and leaning down to kiss me. "You look tired,"

"You guys make being the top look easy," I said.

"You made me proud baby girl," Jade said leaning over and kissing my cheek. I smiled. "Do you need a minute before we go again?" Jade asked. I nodded. Jade stood up and walked off.

"I'm ready," I said. Beck took off my shorts and my sports bra carrying me to the bathroom while we made out. He set me down in the shower where Jade was waiting while he undressed.

"Time for payback," Jade said with a smirk plastered on her face. I walked over to her and she pinned me against the shower wall. Her lips smashed against mine before roughly making her way down my neck. Beck got in the shower and moved to stand behind me attacking the other side of my neck. Both of them were using their hands to tease me. Beck's hands teased my nipples while Jade's teased my pussy. I started moaning.

"That's right gorgeous let us hear you," Beck said kissing and sucking my neck and shoulder.

"Please," I moaned getting desperate.

"Please what baby girl?" Jade smirked.

"Please fuck me," I moaned closing my eyes. Beck spun me and started sucking on my nipple while pinching my other nipple. Jade got down on her knees and started teasing me with her tongue. I took Beck's dick in my hands and started pumping him.

"Fuck gorgeous," Beck moaned against my nipple. I started moaning louder tangling my hands in Jade's hair. Jade stood up and shared a look with Beck.

"Why don't you show Beck what that mouth of yours can do?" Jade smirked. "Then maybe I'll let you cum," I got down on my knees and took Beck's hard member in my mouth.

"Look at you. So desperate to cum that you'll suck your boyfriend's dick like a lollipop," Jade said in my ear. I moaned against Beck's dick. Beck's hands tangled themselves in my hair.

"That's it, baby. Keep going. Such a good girl," Beck said. I was dripping at this point. I kept going and Beck came in my mouth. I swallowed it all as Beck pulled out. I leaned against the shower wall and zoned out closing my eyes. I opened my eyes and saw Jade rubbing my hand.

"Are you okay?" Jade asked.

"I'm sorry I just got really overwhelmed really quickly," I said.

"It's alright. Do you wanna go lay down?" Jade asked. I nodded slowly.

"Go lay down then gorgeous," Beck said. I grabbed a towel and walked out of the bathroom drying off and grabbing one of Beck's t-shirts and slipping it on before climbing under the covers.

Timeskip

I woke up beside Beck.

"Where's Jade?" I asked.

"Her mom called her home for a few hours to watch Luke and she didn't wanna wake you but she'll be back in soon," Beck said. "How are you feeling?"

"I really want sex Beck," I said. Beck smiled hovering over me. He lifted the shirt over my stomach and kissed down my stomach. I spread my legs. "Please don't tease me," Beck pulled his sweatpants off and thrust into me. I smiled as Beck kissed my face.

"Does it feel good?" Beck asked. I nodded as he picked up the pace.

"Beck, I'm going to cum," I moaned.

"Me too baby. Cum with me," Beck said kissing my neck and jaw. We came together.

"Talk about a nice welcome back," Jade said. Beck pulled out of me and rolled over beside me. Jade walked over. "How about I clean you up baby girl?" Jade smirked. I nodded. Jade got on the bed between my legs licking my pussy clean. I ended up cumming again from being so stimulated. When Jade was finished she leaned up to kiss me. She moved to suck Beck clean and then kissed him too when she finished.

"Cuddle time?" I asked.

"Eat your donut from earlier and your coffee's in the mini-fridge," Beck said.

"I'll get it," Jade said.

"Thank you," I said. Jade handed me the bag and I pushed myself to sit up.