Moving-out + Jade's play

I ended up breaking my leg and was in a leg cast

I ended up breaking my leg and was in a leg cast. I had spent the weekend and Monday at Josh's house so his dad dropped me off at school after my mom kicked me out. He got out of the truck to help me out. I was struggling with my locker.

"Gorgeous, where have you been since Saturday?" Beck asked. "And what happened to you?"

"I fell off a wall trying to get into my garden so I could get in my house," I said.

"Did you lose your key?" Beck asked.

"Uh I'll explain later," I said.

"Have you seen Jade by any chance?" Beck asked.

"No, why?" I asked.

"She's hasn't answered her phone so I was concerned my girlfriends had ditched me," Beck said.

"Why would we ditch such a great looking boyfriend?" I asked. "Also I need help with my stupid locker," Beck took my bag off me. He took my phone, headphones and fidget toys out and put them in his bag along with the books I needed for the first two periods.

"Beck I can carry my own bag," I said.

"I know but I want to carry your bag for you and if you want me to carry you too let me know," Beck said.

"Okay, I love you," I said.

"I love you too," Beck said kissing me. "Now come on we need to find Jade," We started looking for Jade when Tori stopped Beck. She was stood with Cat and Andre.

"Hey, Beck," Tori said completely ignoring me.

"Yeah, what's up?" Beck asked.

"After school, We're going to this insane Chinese restaurant I found right up the street. Wanna come?" Tori asked Beck.

"M, you're welcome to come too," Andre said.

"Thanks but I have plans with Josh, Chris, Alex, Rico and Kodi," I said. Beck looked at me. I shrugged.

"Maybe, if I can find Jade," Beck said.

"Where is she?" Andre asked.

"I don't know. She blew off her last two classes yesterday and hasn't answered her phone," Beck said.

She's still mad?" Tori asked.

"Oh, yeah," Beck said.

"Why is Jade mad?" I asked worriedly. Beck noticed and held my hand.

"'Cause, You know that play she wrote, Well wishes?" Beck asked.

"Uh-huh," Cat said. I nodded.

"Well, she wanted to put it on here at the school, and they won't let her," Beck said.

"Why not?" Andre asked.

"The teachers think it's too weird and disturbing," Tori said.

"What's wrong with weird and disturbing?" Sinjin asked.