Exams + Projects

I walked into school

I walked into school. Beck was taking pictured for photography class.

"Nice of you to finally join arrive," Beck teased.

"I overslept and forgot clothes again. So Josh gave me his jeans and shirt," I said. "What are you doing?" 

"Taking pictures for my photography class," Beck said. "How's your studying coming for your theatre tech exam?" 

"It's good. I'm feeling confident and I finished my advanced songwriting project," I said.

"You wanna stay with me?" Beck asked. I nodded putting my bag down.

"Okaaaaay... F-stop at two-point-eight... and focus..." Beck said getting ready to take the picture as Cat jumped over blocking the shot.

"Hiiiii!" Cat laughed.

"Hi," Beck and I said.

"I'm wearing Jupiter boots!" Cat said.

"Any reason?" Beck asked.

"So I can be bouncy!" Cat bounced away. "Byeeeeee!"

"They look cool," I said.

"You do not need Jupiter boots. We have a job catching you now," Jade said wrapping her arms around me.

Timeskip

I followed an angry Jade into the music room where Beck and Andre were because Jade was going to be helping Andre with his advanced songwriting project

"I am gonna kill him!" Jade snapped walking in holding her scissors in.

"What happened?" Beck asked.

"Sinjin sat on my new scissors," Jade said.

"Okay, okay calm down..." Beck said.

"I'm not gonna calm down, they're bent! They've lost their sizz!" Jade flung the scissors into a poster hanging from the wall.

"You kids have fun," Beck said kissing us both on the cheek before walking out.

Timeskip