Parties and Plans

This morning Jade said she couldn't pick me up because she had to take her brother to school so I went to school on my electric skateboard

This morning Jade said she couldn't pick me up because she had to take her brother to school so I went to school on my electric skateboard. I walked towards my locker to see Jade and Beck stood there.

"Morning." I said unlocking my locker and putting my things inside.

"Morning." Beck said.

"Sorry I couldn't pick you up this morning." Jade said.

"It's all cool. I enjoy taking my electric skateboard." I said.

"Why didn't you just get a lift with Trina?" Beck said.

"Tori and Trina. Nope, I'd rather jump out a window. They fight all the time and Trina does Karaoke." I said. Beck and Jade sandwiched me between them both as they kissed my cheeks.

"Happy birthday." They both whispered.

"Who told you it was my birthday?" I asked.

"Your dad." Jade said.

"Although he did warn us that you don't like celebrating your birthday and it usually ends up with you going out with your football friends and you all end up having a sleepover in your house." Beck said kissing me. I nodded.

"If you don't want to talk about your birthday then we don't have to." Jade said kissing me.

"We can talk but no big fuss over it being my birthday please." I said.

"Okay. No big fuss. But we did get you breakfast and a gift or two." Beck said.

"Okay." I said.

"Come on." Jade said. I followed them both. They led me out to the football field where there was food set up on one of the bleachers. "We've got breakfast sandwiches, bagels, croissants."

"And donuts and coffee." Beck said

"I'm glad I skipped breakfast now." I said. Beck and Jade smiled as we sat down. I took a breakfast sandwich and started eating. We sat eating and talking. When we finished Beck pulled out a gift bag and Jade pulled out a small box.

"They're off both of us." Jade said as Beck handed me the gift bag. I opened it to see a Lakers jacket.

 I opened it to see a Lakers jacket