Panic Attacks + Prison Breaks

We went to go see Tori

"Oh my God. You guys," Tori said running to the fence we were stood the other side of.

"Hey, Tori," Andre said.

"Awww," Trina said.

"You've looked better," Jade said wrapping her arm around my waist.

"Where's Sikowitz?" Tori asked.

"He's with Beck and Robbie. They're on the phone calling mom and dad, our American ambassador, some lawyers," Trina listed off.

"Well, why wouldn't they call..." Tori was cut off by Andre making a sound of enjoyment from eating salt. "Andre, what are you eating?" 

"Salt," Andre said.

"Why would you..." Tori trailed off.

"One of the signs of getting over the moth poison is an extreme craving for salt," Trina said.

"I hate the taste, but I can't stop," Andre said.

"So, has anyone tried to beat you up?" Trina asked.

"No. I've got some street cred in here. 'Cause they think I'm the psycho girl who stabbed the chancellor in his eye," Tori said.

"You are," Cat said.

"Wait. Are those dudes over there?" Andre asked looking across the fence to see a row of guys.

"Uh-huh," Tori nodded.

"Oh my God, this prison is for women and men?" Trina asked.

"Yeah, but there's a big fence separating the guys from the girls," Tori said.

"So you're tellin' me that freak show is a girl?" Jade asked looking at a really tall and big woman.

"What are you looking at?" The woman asked.

"I'm lookin' at a big stupid lady in prison. What are you looking at? Oh, me make big man-lady mad," Jade said. The woman smashed a log against the fence causing me to flinch. "Oh, good one. Hey, call me. We'll go skirt shopping," Jade said. I turned around in her arms. She kissed my cheek.

"Must you aggravate my fellow prisoners?" Tori asked Jade.

"Yes, I must," Jade said.

"One time, when my brother was in prison, he told the people in charge that he was a vegetarian, so they gave him special meals. Oh, wait, that was on an airplane," Cat said.

"Will you guys just please get me out of here?" Tori asked.

"We're trying," Trina said.

"Everybody's doin' everything they can," Andre said. Tori was called away to play rocks with the prisoners.

Timeskip

We went to see the Chancellor about getting Tori out of prison. We were led into the room surrounded by military soldiers.