Jade's Eyebrows + Football games

I walked into school with my gym bag over my shoulder

I walked into school with my gym bag over my shoulder. I walked over to Andre and Beck.

"You're missing something. It's called clothes," Beck said.

"Miss me now don't you?" I smirked. Before Beck could respond Cat ran over.

"You guys! You guys, have either of you seen Jade?" Cat asked. I shook my head.

"No," Beck said.

"Uh-uh," Andre said. "Why, what's up with Jade?"

"She's trying to kill me!" Cat said.

"Any reason?" Beck asked.

"Well, we were hanging out last night and she asked me to do her eyebrows," Cat said.

"Do what to 'em?" Andre asked.

"Make 'em look neater and nicer. Girls do that. We groom each other like monkeys," Cat said.

"So, why is Jade trying to kill you?" Beck asked.

"Well..." Cat was cut off by Jade screaming.

"Where is she?!" Jade yelled. Jade started chasing Cat. Lane grabbed Jade.

"What was that about?" Andre asked.

"Why are you so mad at Cat?" Beck asked. Jade turned around revealing that she had no eyebrows.

"Don't... say... a word," Jade said. I walked over to her. She grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

Timeskip

We sat eating lunch. Andre and Beck had cuffed Jade to the table.

"Um... I think you look nice with no eyebrows," Robbie said. Jade glared at him. 

"Jade, I just wanna say I really appreciate you having lunch with us, and thank you, Andre and Beck, for handcuffing Jade to the table," Cat said.

"Sure," Andre said.

"No problem," Beck said. Jade started fighting against the handcuffs.

"I still don't get how this happened," Robbie said.

"Well, Jade asked me to make her eyebrows look nice. So I tried to wax them, but when I took the wax strips off there was... um... a problem," Cat said. 

"My eyebrows are gone!" Jade yelled.

"No they're not! I told you, they're right here!" Cat yelled holding up two wax strips.

"And where were you when this happened?" Andre asked me.

"I was plastering walls at work," I said.

"You work?" Robbie asked.

"Yeah, my friend's dad owns a construction company so a couple of us work for him after school," I said. Tori walked over.

"You guys... Hey everyone! Special treat. I just found a new friend on a toilet. She's fun and she likes sandwiches say hey to Ponnie," Tori said.