Ice Cream + Kesha's concert

Jade, Beck, and I were sat eating lunch together

Jade, Beck, and I were sat eating lunch together. Andre, Tori, Cat, and Robbie walked over and sat with us.

"Hey, you guys wanna help us win a private concert with Kesha?" Tori asked. I shrugged going back to eating.

"The ice cream contest?" Jade asked.

"Sure," Beck said.

"Great we can do it at my house," Tori said.

"Maddie can't come if we do it at your house," Cat said.

"She doesn't have to come," Tori said.

"Don't let me stop you. I made plans with Luke anyway," I said.

"See she doesn't even want to be there," Tori said.

"She's just saying that because she doesn't like making a huge fuss out of it," Jade said.

"You sound like you need her around," Tori said.

"Well I don't know about the others but I like having Maddie around. She's fun and knows how to have a good time," Andre said.

"Don't fall out with Tori for me," I said walking away.

"Mads, where are you going?" Beck asked.

"I gotta talk to my math teacher," I said.

3rd Person's POV

Jade turned to Tori.

"Do you have to be such a bitch all the time?" Jade asked.

"What do you mean?" Tori asked.

"Some of the stuff you've done and said to Mads is really messed up. Aside from a joke or two you never hear her badmouthing you to any of us or anyone else," Jade said.

"That night you told your parents about our relationship Mads fell asleep crying," Beck said.

"So what if Maddie's brain doesn't work like the rest of us but she's a cool person to hang around with and I enjoy spending time with her," Andre said. Tori looked at Robbie and Cat who were yet to say anything.

"Maddie and I spent hours together last week while I was teaching her how to play the guitar she was teaching me how to talk to girls. It didn't end well for me but she wouldn't let me give up," Robbie said.

"Maddie's awesome," Cat said.

"Seriously? Maddie's just faking it all. She just does it for attention," Tori said. Usually, it was Jade to become protective over their girlfriend but this time it was Beck.

"She doesn't fake it. You can tell she doesn't fake it. She spent last night looking for work so she could keep paying for her medication because your parents won't return her calls or pick up her medication," Beck said.

Timeskip- Maddie's POV

I walked into the house. Libby was on the couch.

"You're home early," Libby said. "Bad day?"