New Principals + Re-auditions

I was being shaken awake by Jade.

"Come on baby. It's time to get up," Jade said.

"Nope," I said cuddling back in. I grabbed Jade's arm pulling her down on top of me. I cuddled into her chest.

"Mads, we have school baby girl," Jade said.

"I don't wanna go," I mumbled.

"I know gorgeous but we have to," Jade said. I groaned. Jade rolled me over onto my back and grabbed my hips sliding her hands under the flannel shirt I stole from Beck. She kissed and sucked my neck. She pulled away. I whined.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked.

"If you want another kiss you're going to get in the shower," Jade said.

"My stomach hurts Jade," I whined. Jade looked at her phone.

"It's your time of the month isn't it?" Jade asked. I jumped off the bed to see the stain.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Hey, don't worry about it. Go shower and I'll go put these sheets in the wash," Jade said. "It's natural so don't worry about it baby girl," Jade said kissing me.

"I don't know what to wear today," I said.

"I'll pick your outfit out for you and make sure it's comfy all you have to do is go get in the shower," Jade said.

"Okay," I said.

Timeskip

We were sitting at the table eating lunch

We were sitting at the table eating lunch. Sikowitz was up on the roof.

"Hello. Your attention, please. Up here. I'm waving. See my hand, moving to and fro? Please!" Sikowitz said. Jade stood up on the bench. 

"Everybody shut up!!!" Jade yelled. I turned to Beck.

"She's so hot," I said. Beck nodded smiling.

"You're not so bad yourself Mads," Jade smirked sitting back down. She wrapped her arm around me.

"Excuse you I'm fucking amazing," I said. Jade kissed my cheek.

"Ah Jade, so sweet and feminine," Sikowitz said. "And now, I give you a man who needs no introduction. He was born beside a River in Kentucky, way back in nineteen..." Sikowitz was cut off by Principal Eikner.

"Sikowitz, gimme the mic," Principal Eikner said.

"Principal Eikner," Sikowitz finished.

"Students and faculty. It's with a heaving heart that I tell you... That as of today... I'm resigning as principal of Hollywood arts. Okay, now shhh... Please hold your murmurs. It's not that I don't love running this school. I do. But I've fallen in love with a Tahitian woman, and I want to spend time with her, and her people," Eikner said.