Chapter 9

Everyone got up and walked out of the classroom, I pulled out my phone and checked if Derek messaged me back, got no reply so I put my phone away and walked towards my locker, Scott was at his locker grabbed things.

"Hey Scott, mind getting my lunch? I need to use the restroom" I said and Scott nodded and started putting my code in, I walked towards the bathroom and walked in, I quickly went to the bathroom and walked out and washed my hands. I looked in the mirror to see Annabelle behind me and I looked at her.

"Why didn't you die in the elevator?" Annabelle asked sighing and I frowned.

"Why don't you leave me alone?" I asked and Annabelle sighed.

"Because you are getting in the way of me and Scott" Annabelle said and I folded my arms.

"How so?" I asked and Annabelle stepped closer to me.

"You are spending more time with him then you should be, and you sit next to him in every class and I don't" Annabelle said and I put my hand in my pocket and clicked on the speed dial button.

"I haven't done anything to you, to make you want to kill me" I replied and annabelle frowns. "Now if you excuse me I have to meet up with Scott and Stiles" I added and started walking out of the bathroom but Annabelle grabbed my arm and throw me into a wall.

"Bitch, you don't think I know what you are doing! You're just like everyone else, they think they are better than me! But guess what!? You're not, your never going to be as good as me to him!" Annabelle yelled and I looked up at her, her claws were out and she came closer to me, she grabbed my arm and then she cuts me on the arm with her claw, I hissed in pain.

"You're the one who doesn't see what is happening" I said through clinched teeth, sorry Derek, I thought as I stood up "no one is better than anyone, because we are all the same under our skin, your just acting up because of what you were taught" I said and hissed in pain again as Annabelle kicked me back into a mirror. Then Annabelle left the bathroom, but then I heard the door lock behind her, I pulled out my phone and pressed it to my ear.

"Hey, I'm on my way" Derek's voice came through the phone.

"Don't, go after Annabelle I'll be fine" I replied.

"Are you sure?" Derek said and I chuckled.

"I'm sure, I'll heal, but mind unlocking the bathroom door near the biology hallway? She locked me in it" I replied and Derek sighed.

"Yeah, don't have a panic attack okay I'll be there in a minute" Derek said and I exhaled.

"Yeah, I won't" I replied and Derek hung up and I dropped my phone on the ground and sat against the wall. I heard the bathroom unlock and then the door open.

"MS. MCCALL!" Mr. Harris voice said and I stood up grabbing my phone and I sighed. "Detention!" He yelled and I made my way out of the bathroom, I walked into the cafeteria and sat next to Scott who looked at me.

"What happened?" He asked and I hit my head on the table.

"Annabelle" I replied and Scott frowned.

"Annabelle was the one who told Mr. Harris that you were destroying the girls bathroom" Stiles said and I frowned.

"I was using the restroom and she attacked me, telling me that I think I'm better than her and that I'm taking Scott away from her and I will never be good enough for.." I started to say but Scott stopped me.

"Why would she care if you are taking me away from her?" Scott asked and I shrugged. "How badly did she hurt you?" Scott said and I sighed.

"She cut me with one of her claws on my arm then kicked me into a mirror" I said looking at my lunch and started eating.

"That's weird" Stiles says and both me and Scott looked at him.

"Now I have detention" I added and Scott frowned.

"But Derek's" Scott replied and I nodded "how are you going to get there in time?" Scott asked and I shrugged.

"I may not make it in time, hopefully he finds me before anything happens" I replied and we got up as the bell rang for class.

"Why would Derek want you at his place though?" Stiles asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know, but what I do know is, Stiles is going to have to cover for me" I said and Stiles looked at me then at Scott who nodded then back at me.

"Fine" he said and we walked into class we took our seats and continued talking.

"Yo! McCall!" Jackson yelled, me and Scott looked at him as he enters the class and walks towards me "you telling people that I'm a mean guy?" He asked staring at me and I raised an eyebrow.

"No one needs to tell anyone that you are a mean guy, your the one showing that you are" Scott replied and Jackson looked at me and I frowned.

"I'm not talking to you McCall, I'm talking to your sister" Jackson said and looked back at me "meet me after school in the parking lot" Jackson said and I exhaled.

"Oh wish I could" I shrugged and looked away "but I can't I have detention" I said and Jackson frowned.

"Then after detention meet me in the parking lot" Jackson said then walked out of the class. Class then started, and by the end of it I was annoyed, the bell rang and me, Scott, and Stiles walked out and into Mr. Harris class. All three of us sat in our seats and listened to Mr. Harris, then school was over, I checked my phone and noticed that I have a notification.

To Skyler
From Derek

Come to my place after school

I frowned and quickly responded.

To Derek
From Skyler

Cant, got detention because Annabelle told a teacher that I destroyed the bathroom, then Jackson wants me to meet him in the parking lot, can you pick me up?

"Ms. McCall cell phone away, no phone's during detention" Mr Harris said and I put my phone away.

"Yes sir" I frowned and looked outside, the hour was long and boring, I started freaking out because how much time I had left.

"You're dismissed McCall" Mr Harris said and I gathered my things and walked out of the classroom, I pulled my phone out and saw a message.

To Skyler
From Derek

On my way, don't bother with Jackson, come straight to my car okay

To Skyler
From Scott

Make sure you get to Derek's

I walked to my locker and grabbed the extra things I needed and replied to both Scott and Derek.

To Derek
From Skyler

You here yet? I just got out of detention

To Scott
From Skyler

Derek was going to pick me up, I should be fine

I made my way to the front doors of the school and stopped as my phone went off.

To Skyler
From Derek

I'm here, I see Jackson just come straight to my car, I'll deal with Jackson

I quickly walked out of school and went towards Derek who was leaning against his car.