Chapter 26

I woke up to see Derek on his phone and he's arm still wrapped around my waist, I looked up at him and smiled as I kiss his chest that was still bare, he looks at me and chuckled and kisses my head.

"Good morning" he said and I smile.

"Good morning" I replied and stretched I noticed that our feet were tangled up and my arms were around Derek's waist. "I could get used to this" I said and Derek looks at me.

"What? Waking up with me?" Derek asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, get morning kisses and see those handsome blue eyes that I love so much" I said and Derek laughed. "Was I too loud last night?" I asked and Derek shrugged.

"A little but no one heard it, remember sound proof rooms" Derek said and I exhaled "though you should cover up your neck today" Derek said chuckling.

"You did not" I mumbled and got up and ran into the bathroom, I looked at the mirror and gasps, I glared at Derek who was leaning against the door frame. "How am I going to cover these up?" I asked pointing at the love bites Derek gave me.

"Makeup?" He asked and I frowned "I mean you can't cover this one up but you can the rest" Derek said pointing at a love bite on the base of my neck.

"Derek I don't have makeup or anything here, this was a day plan not a weekend plan" I said and Derek sighed and opened a cabinet and there was makeup in the cabinet "why do you have this?" I asked and Derek shrugged.

"I stocked it a while ago when I first met you just in case, and there's clothes in the closet and the dresser" Derek said I walked out of the bathroom and into the closet, someone knocked on the door and Derek exhaled. "I'll get it, get changed" Derek said and I popped my head out of the closet to see Derek in sweats and opens the door.

"Who is it Derek?" I asked as I got changed and Derek walked into the closet.

"Evan, wants you to meet him behind the house to start training" Derek said and I nodded, I wear a black tank top and some leggings and pulled my hair into a high ponytail. As I was walking out of the closet, Derek grabs my hand and pulls me into a kiss which I gladly returned, I brushed my teeth and walked out of the room and downstairs.

"Morning Skyler" Stiles said and I smiled, Isaac waved, I waved back.

"Is Scott still sleeping?" I asked and walked towards the back door.

"Nope, I'm in the kitchen making coffee" Scott said and I laughed and walked outside. Evan was standing there with his arms folded and I sighed.

"Okay what are we starting with?" I asked and Evan looked at me and smiled.

"First we clear your mind, so sit down" Evan said and we sat down on the grass "close your eyes and breath, and clear your mind of everything" Evan said I nodded and closed my eyes and I tried clearing my head but I couldn't, I exhaled and opened my eyes.

"I can't, I have too much things on my mind" I said and Evan looked at me.

"Try, ignore everything around us and think of one thing that makes you happy" Evan said and I closed my eyes again, and a photo of Derek came into my mind and everything else disappeared. "Your power's only work by emotion, you are happy, your power's will be happy, you are mad, your power's will be mad" Evan said.

"Why are we doing this then?" I asked and Evan shushed me.

"We are doing this because you need to be calm, when you are not calm your power's won't be in control" Evan said and I exhaled. "Now, I want you to imagine Derek, in pain" Evan said and I growled just the thought of Derek getting hurt was enough to make me angry. "Good, now open your eyes" Evan said and I did looking at Evan.

"Why did we do that?" I asked and Evan smiled.

"Think of it as a warm up, now imagine that I am the one hurting Derek and try to stop me when I get close to you" Evan said and he took a step near me, I put up my hands and Evan stopped moving. "There, you got the force field, now how to get rid of it is hard" Evan said and walked towards the back door yelled at someone then Derek walks out. "Try getting to her" Evan said, Derek raised an eyebrow and walked towards me, he walked towards with no problems and wrapped his arms around me.

"Okay why am I doing this?" Derek asked as Evan tried coming towards me again but he was pushed back.

"Because you are the only person who can go near her at this point" Evan said then Isaac, Scott and Stiles walked out.

"What's going on?" Scott asked and we all looked at them.

"Scott, Isaac and Stiles, do you mind trying to get close to Skyler" Evan said all three boys walked towards me but the only person who got through is Scott, the others got pushed back.

"What the hell?!" Stiles asked and Derek looked at me and so did Scott.

"Derek, since she thought of you getting hurt, only you can get her to take the shield down" Evan said and Derek made me look at him.

"Im fine Skyler, put the shield down" he whispered, I exhaled "see I'm alright I'm not hurt" he said and then Isaac and Stiles tried getting to me again and this time got through.

"There, Skyler you mastered the shield in one day" Evan said.

"How come I was allowed in?" Scott asked and Evan shrugged.

"That I don't know, I believe that since you two are blood, Skyler know you wouldn't be a threat to Derek, Derek only got in because Skyler knows he isn't the threat, since he was the one who was in trouble" Evan said looking at the two who didn't get in.

"What about us?" Stiles asked and Evan though for a second.

"I don't know either, however Skyler could have made a scenario in her head thinking you were a threat" Evan said looking at me and I was too busy looking at Derek, Scott cleared his throat and I looked at them.

"Uh?" I asked and they laughed.

"How come me and Isaac couldn't get near you?" Stiles asked "I'm your best friend, I don't understand" Stiles added.

"I don't know, I was so focused on Derek that I wasn't thinking about anything else." I replied and Scott blinked.

"And how about me? You let me in" Scott said and I looked at Scott.

"Your my brother, that I wasn't thinking, I figured you weren't a threat to be honest but I don't really know" I said and Evan nodded.

"Tomorrow we start working on allowing others in the shield other than Derek and Scott, like Isaac and Stiles and me" Evan said and I nodded, I walk back into the cabin, then my phone went off, I grabbed it and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked and my mom exhaled.

"I finally got to you, apparently everything is fine now, you and your brother can come home" my mom said and I looked at Scott who just walked in the cabin.