Chapter 13

I started pacing Derek's living room area as I heard the elevator start moving, Isaac came with towels and a chair and sat them down next to the table, then he looked at the door as it slides open and Derek comes in with Scott.

"Sit him down here" I said grabbing the towels and putting them on the table and Derek sits Scott in the chair. I looked at Derek seeing his face bloody.

"I'm fine, it's not my blood" he said trying to reassure me and I nodded then looked at Scott who was leaning forward almost falling out of the chair.

"Isaac hold Scott down so he doesn't fall out" I said and Isaac looked at Derek who sent him a glare and Isaac held Scott, I looked over Scott, and sighed.

"What's going to happen to him Sky?" Isaac asked me and I looked at Isaac.

"As much as I think I can give him the medical attention he needs, I can only do so much, the rest will have to be him" I said and Isaac nodded, I looked at Derek. "What happened?" I asked as I started working on Scott.

"Peter found out where Matt was located" Derek said and I glaces at him and looked back at Scott. "Matt isn't working alone, he's controlling a werewolf or something" Derek said and I looked over at the first aid.

"Derek, mind getting me the rubbing alcohol" I said and he walked over to the first aid and handed me the rubbing alcohol. "Continue" I added and Derek leans against the table.

"Matt made the werewolf attack us, Peter fucking left so he didn't get killed, so the thing attacked me, but your idiot of a brother stood in its way" Derek said fulling his arms, I finished cleaning Scott's wounds, I handed Derek the rubbing alcohol and he puts it away.

"How bad is it?" Isaac asked and I sighed looking at the boys.

"His wounds are too big, I can't just put a bandage on them or a band aid or anything on his wounds" I said rubbing my face.

"So its bad?" Isaac asked and both me and Derek looked at him "okay I get it" he said and I looked at Derek.

"Derek if you have any patches, they might be big enough to patch him up and allow him to heal" I asked and Derek thought for a second.

"I don't think so" Derek said and I exhaled.

"Okay, Isaac put towels on the couch" I said and Isaac took the towels and laid them on the couch "Derek, your the strongest one here, can you please put Scott on the couch, I'm going to have to call Stiles" I said and Derek nodded and picked Scott up and placed him on the couch, then he walked back to me. "There's food in the kitchen if you want some" I told Derek but he shook his head.

"I'll be fine, go make the call to Stiles" Derek said and I nodded, I walked into a different room and pulled out my phone, I dialed Stiles number and put the phone to my ear.

"Yo, Stiles here" Stiles said and I frowned.

"Hey Stiles I need you to come pick me up and take me to Deaton" I replied.

"What's going on?" Stiles asked and I sighed.

"Scott got hurt, I need to get to Deaton to get something to help" I replied and I heard a car door shut.

"You at Derek's still?" Stiles asked and I heard his Jeep start up.

"Yeah haven't left" I replied "just please, I can't go to my house to get what I need, mom will be pissed, and Deaton is the only other person who has it" I said.

"I'm on my way, I'll be there in 20" Stiles said and he hung up, rude, I thought then walked out of the room I was in and ran into Derek's back.

"What the-" I started but Derek covered my mouth and I frowned.

"Shh" he whispered and I took his hand off my mouth.

"What's going on?" I whispered and Derek ignored me and I frowned more. "Derek" I said and he looked at me "what is going on?" I asked again and Derek shook his head.

"Later" he whispered back and he looked back out if the hall.

"Derek, I swear, Stiles is going to be here in 20 minutes-" I started to say but Derek glared at me.

"Text Stiles to stall, this can't wait, I don't want them to know you are here or that you are my mate Skyler" Derek whispered harshly at me and I backed away from Derek. "Now" Derek whispered and I pulled my phone out.

To Stiles
From Skyler

Stall, don't come straight here, something came up.

I sent the text and turned off my ringer and turned around facing away from Derek I looked at my phone and saw Stiles respond.

To Skyler
From Stiles

?? What's happening?

To Stiles
From Skyler

Don't know Derek won't tell me anything, though when he says it good to leave, I'm leaving without talking to him

I looked over my shoulder, Derek was still standing in the door way listening, Stiles respond.

To Skyler
From Stiles

Did something happen between you two? Do I need to kick his werewolf ass?

To Stiles
From Skyler

Nothing happened between us per say, I'll tell you when you pick me up, and no because you will be killed before you get the chance to kick his ass

I put my phone away and folded my arms not looking at Derek and I hear him sigh.

"Skyler" he said and I ingored him "look at me please" he said and I looked at him with furry and hurt in my eyes "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say it that way, the people who were here could have killed you if they know that you are with me" Derek said and I looked away.

"Who was here?" I asked not looking at him still angry and upset.

"Isaac said it was some of Matt's people, trying to find you" Derek replied and I looked at him. "You can go get help, it's safe, text Stiles" Derek said and I walked into the big living room area and pulled out my phone.

To Stiles
From Skyler

Alright come and get me, I want to get out of here as fast as possible, though I rather not come back as fast as possible, but I have to

To Skyler
From Stiles

On my way, will be there in 5 minutes.

I put my phone away and looked at Scott and walked over.

"I'll be back with the patches soon Scott then you can heal" I said and Scott looked at me and smiled weakly.

"It's healing fast, I'll be fine until you get back" Scott replied and I nodded.

"I'll be back in half an hour max, shouldn't take long, where's your keys to the vets?" I asked Scott who tried going through his pocket but I grabbed his set of keys "I'll be back" I said and headed towards the front door to the elevator but Derek stopped me before I left.

"Be careful" he said and I nodded then slide the door opened and walked out and into the elevator, then went down, shit, I thought as I went down, I'm alone the elevator might get stuck again, I thought, and sure enough the elevator stopped and I groaned.