Chapter 10

(picture of Jackson)
-------------------------------

YO! MCCALL!" Jackson yelled as I made my way to Derek, I ignored him and reached Derek. "MCCALL! GET OVER HERE!" Jackson yelled and Derek shook his head.

"Get in I'll handle him" Derek said and I put my stuff in the backseat and got in the front. I saw Derek walk towards Jackson and Jackson is yelling at Derek, Derek had his arms folded over his chest and I leaned against the front seat, Jackson kept yelling then he turned to me.

"GET OUT OF THE CAR MCCALL!" Jackson yelled at me and I looked away then I glanced over to see Derek calmly talked to Jackson and Derek then walked away from Jackson. Derek turns around and says something to Jackson then Jackson throws a punch at Derek and Derek caught his fist. Derek let's go of Jackson's fist and pushes him backwards, then Derek got into the driver side.

"Derek.." I started to say and he looked at me, I know my eyes changed and he started to drive off. "Derek!" I yelled as my claws started to come out and Derek started to drive faster.

"Think of your anchor Skyler" Derek said and I exhaled and thought of Derek "calm down, think of your anchor" Derek said and I opened my eyes looking at him. "Why.. why are your eyes red?" Derek asked as he pulled up to his loft.

"What?" I asked and looked in the mirror, my eyes were red.

"Only an alpha has red eyes" Derek said and flashes his red eyes "it could be because you are my mate" Derek said "mates are different like that" Derek add and we both got out and we ran to the elevator and went down to the subway. I started panicking because last time I was in the elevator I got stuck. "Hey, look at me" Derek said and I looked at him and he wrapped his arms around me trying to calm me down "the elevator will only stop once we hit the bottom I promise" he said then the elevator stopped and the door opened, we walked out and Isaac was already in the bus waiting.

"Isaac?" I asked and he looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Skyler" he said and we walked into the bus, then we sat down, Derek sat next to me and Isaac across from me.

"I think everyone is in control of shifting?" Derek said but it sounded like a question and he looks at me.

"I'm not sure" I replied and Derek nodded then stood up, but before he got anything the elevator door opened and we looked at it and saw an all wolfed out Annabelle.

"Shit, Skyler get down" Derek said and I hid on the bus floor as Isaac and Derek wolfed out and roared. Both boys walked out of the bus and I heard grunting noises then pain shot through my body, I got up and looked at them, Derek was on the floor all bloody with annabelle on top of him, and Isaac was against a wall.

"Derek" I whispered and Derek's eyes snapped to me and he shook his head, I growled low and I wolfed out and roared.

"Poor Skyler, she thinks an Omega can beat a beta" Annabelle said and I looked at Isaac who nodded and turned off the power.

"Who said anything about me being a Omega" I said and I walked out of the bus and Annabelle looks at me.

"What are you?" Annabelle stuttered and I growled.

"I'm an alpha" I said and attacked her.

"WAIT!" she screamed and I looked at her "you can't kill me" she said and I growled.

"I wasn't planning on killing you, but why can't I?" I asked and Derek stood up.

"Because if you kill me, Scott will die too" Annabelle said and I went back to normal.

"What do you mean?" I said and Derek put a hand on my shoulder. "Isaac, turn the lights on" I said and I hear the flip switch and then the lights come on.

"I'm like you to Derek, Scott's my mate" Annabelle said and I froze.

"You weren't talking about Derek to me were you?" I asked and Annabelle shook her head.

"I was talking about Scott, I thought you two were dating" she said and I gagged.

"Ew, I wouldn't date my brother" I said and Annabelle sighed "I told you that he was my brother" I said and Annabelle nodded.

"I know, I thought that you were joking, but after I kept hearing our teachers say McCall and both of you would look I figured out you weren't joking" she explained and I frowned.

"That still doesn't explain why you told Mr. Harris I destroyed the bathroom and made me get detention" I said folding my arms.

"Look I'm sorry, though I didn't know that you were still in the bathroom, and I told Mr. Harris that the bathroom was destroyed not that you destroyed it." She said and I frowned.

"You locked me in the bathroom of course I was still in the bathroom" I reminded her and she looked at me.

"I didn't lock the bathroom Skyler, I did see a boy standing near the bathroom when I left maybe he did it" Annabelle said and I looked at Derek who had a serious face on, Isaac walked next to me and put a hand on my shoulder, Derek growled at him.

"I saw Jackson next to the girls bathroom right after this girl left" Isaac said and Derek removed Isaac's hand off my shoulder.

"So it was Jackson? But he wanted something else after school" I said looking at Derek who nodded.

"He wanted a fight, I told him off" Derek said and I looked at the ground.

"So Jackson locked me in the bathroom and, he wanted a fight" I said and I thought for a second. "Of course!" I said and they all looked at me "other then, Derek, Scott, Stiles and you Annabelle and now Isaac, Jackson knows about me being afraid of Small space's" I said and Annabelle looked at me.

"I didn't know that you were afraid of small spaces?" She said, it sounded more like a question.

"Weren't you the one who trapped me in Derek's elevator a few days ago?" I asked and Annabelle shook her head.

"I just got in town last night" Annabelle replied and I looked at Derek who's face harden.

"What?!" I asked and Derek sighed "then who the hell attacked me in the bathroom?!" I asked and Derek looked at Isaac and nodded.

"Skyler, no one attacked you in the bathroom" Derek said and I looked at him.

"But I called you didn't I?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"No, you didn't, something else happened to you, and I don't know what" Derek said and I looked at my phone and looked through my call logs, I only called Derek once through out the day, and it was this morning, I put my phone in my pocket and felt dizzy and almost fell, Derek caught me.

'why didn't you die in the elevator?' Matt asked.

I gasped and I looked at Derek who was looking at me.

"Matt" I said and Isaac came next to me.

"You mean weird photographer Matt?" Isaac asked and I nodded.

"Matt was the other person outside of my friend group who knows I'm afraid of small spaces, because Jackson told him" I said and Derek helped me up.