Chapter 14

I pulled out my phone and dialed Derek's number, it rang a couple of times before it went to voicemail and I groaned, I dialed Isaac's number and it rang a couple of times before he answered.

"Hey? Didn't you just leave?" Isaac asked and I sighed as I heard Derek's voice in the background.

"Isaac! Get off the phone and help me!" Derek yelled and I frowned.

"Isaac put Derek on please, he's phone went to voicemail" I said and I heard movement.

"No! I told you to help me not hand me the phone" Derek yelled at Isaac.

"Just answer it Derek!" Isaac said back and I heard a growl.

"What?" Derek snapped through the phone and I growled at him.

"Don't get snappy on me Mister!" I said and I heard Isaac laugh in the background. "You didn't answer your phone so I had to call Isaac, the elevator stopped again I'm stuck" I said and curled up in a corner.

"Shit, okay hold on I'll see what happened" Derek said and I frowned.

"What am I going to hold on to?" I asked and Derek said nothing, then I heard a snap and movement. "Derek....." I said through the phone.

"Yeah?" He asked and I heard another snap.

"I think someone is cutting the elevator ropes..." I replied and I looked up.

"Shit, shit" I heard Derek say then there was another snap "how many snaps have you heard?" He asked and I exhaled.

"Three, how many lines does this elevator have?" I asked as there was movement then another snap "four" I said and I heard Derek growl.

"There's six meaning there's two more" he replied then it went silent, within seconds the elevator came crashing down and I started to scream.

"DEREK!" I yelled and closed my eyes.

-------------------------------
(Derek's POV)

I couldn't get the elevator door to open, it just was sealed tight.

"Isaac give me a hand" I called to him and he walked over and tried to get the door open, we finally got it open just as the elevator starts to fall.

"DEREK!" Skyler yelled and I jumped into the elevator shaft but not in time, the elevator hit the ground and broke into pieces on top of Skyler.

"Shit!" I yelled as I grabbed one of the cables and made my way down slowly and opened the ground floor door, Stiles was running towards the door, I got out of the elevator.

"What happened?!" Stiles yelled as he stopped next to me.

"Something cut the elevator cables, Skyler was inside and it broke, help me dig her out" I said and started digging through the elevator pieces and Stiles quickly started going through them.

"What if she's-" Stiles started to say but I cut him off when I see her phone, I picked it up, it was crushed, but Skyler was no where to be seen.

"She's not here" I said and Stiles looked at me.

"What do you mean she's not here?! She was just talking to me? You saying she's gone?" Stiles asked and I looked at him.

"What do you think I mean?! Yes Skyler is gone, she's not here!" I yelled and throw her phone at a wall and it broke, I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Well your little werewolf ass better find her before Scott kills you for losing his sister" Stiles said and I glared at him.

"Are you threatening me?" I asked and Stiles backed up. "That's what I thought, and how about you find her, Scott will kill you before you get the chance to have kids, you were the last one to be with her" I said and Stiles frowned, then I heard my phone go off.

To Derek
From Skyler

Meet me at the school, have something important to tell you

That's not right, I just broke Skyler's phone, it's a trip. Then I heard a howl, Skyler's howl, I looked at Stiles and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Let's go, I know where she is" I said and started walking towards his Jeep. "Isaac stay here with Scott!" I yelled and jumped in Stiles jeep with him running towards the driver side and he go in, and he drove off.

----------------------------------------
(Skyler's POV)

I let out a howl, Matt's guys pushed me down to the seat but it was too late, Derek already knows where I am.

"Count your blessings, Matt" I warned "because in a matter of minutes you and your werewolf group will go down" I said and Matt scuffed.

"Yeah right, your little howl didn't do anything, I'm positive that no one heard it" Matt got down to my level and smirked.

"Do you know why a wolf howls?" I asked as I was being tied down again. "To signal where they are, I'm positive that someone heard it" I replied to my own question and Matt stood up ignoring me.

"Tape her mouth shut too, I don't want to hear her screams" Matt said and I blinked as someone taped my mouth shut. I watched as Matt walked out of the room with his wolf group as I heard commotion from the door. I saw someone being thrown, he's pissed, I thought as more people where being thrown.

"Where is she!?" Derek roared but I didn't hear an answer then the guy got thrown into the doorway I was in and I jumped then fell over. I felt myself being lifted up then I was face to face with Derek. "You don't know how tempted I am to kiss you right now" he said and my eyebrows caved in "but first we need to take this off" Derek said and took the tape off.

"Ah!" I said and moved my mouth, then Derek kissed me.

"Okay love birds come on, I just saw that someone is posting a missing person files around beacon hills" Stiles said and we both looked at him "Skyler, your mom is posting a missing person file on Scott" Stiles said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Why? I texted her this morning saying that Scott was with me and you" I replied and Stiles rubbed his face.

"Because you forgot a tiny detail!" Stiles said and I looked at him wide eyed.

"Your dad!" I said "Derek, help me" I said looking at Derek who immediately went to untie me I stood up and me, Derek and Stiles all ran to his Jeep.

"Thanks for howling Skyler" Derek said and I looked at Derek. "It helped me find you quicker" Derek said and I looked at him as we got in the jeep, Derek in the front and me in the back.

"I know it did, that's why I did it" I replied and Derek chuckled and leaned back towards me and pecks my lips. "Do you have my phone?" I asked and Derek looked away.

"Uh, funny story" Derek said chuckling nervously. "Your phone is broken, it got crushed by the elevator and then I throw it against a wall and it broke" Derek said rubbing his neck and I glared at him.

"You owe me a new phone" I said leaning against the seat as Stiles drives off. "Stiles take me to Deaton, I still need he's help" I said and Stiles nodded and drove to the animal clinic.