Chapter 23

I exhaled and I was pulled into Derek's chest who, let out a breath of relief. Scott was kneeling in front of me, Stiles and Isaac was standing behind the couch.

"What happened?" Scott asked and Derek looked at me.

"I don't know, I just started panicking, I think it was because of whats happening" I said and Derek kissed my forehead.

"You were having an asma attack" Stiles said and I looked at him "we came in and you weren't breathing more like gasping for air" Stiles said and I looked at Scott who nodded.

"It was going on for 30 minutes" Derek said and I exhaled.

"Great" I muttered and Derek nodded.

"I think we have room here, did you guys already check into a hotel?" Derek asked and Scott shook his head.

"We just pulled into the lot when you called" Scott replied.

"I have enough room here, don't bother with the hotel, though you guys can't get the master" Derek said and I looked at the boys.

"Skyler will be with me" Scott said and Derek frowned.

"If anything Skyler will be with me" Derek said and Scott frowned.

"Where's the twins?" I asked and Scott looked at me.

"They are with Annabelle, I told them to stay in beacon hills after they found us, and help her out" Scott said then he looked at Derek. "And she's staying with me" Scott said and I groaned.

"Enough!" I said and looked at the two boys behind me then at Derek and Scott. "I decide who I stay with" I said and they looked at me "Derek how many rooms is here?" I asked Derek who looked at me.

"3 in total" Derek answered, and I looked at Stiles and Isaac.

"Stiles, in one room, Isaac in the other" I said and they nodded, "Scott your with Stiles" I said not looking at Scott.

"But!" He started to say but I cut him off and he went silent.

"With Stiles, I'm staying with Derek" I said and Scott frowned. "It's no different than you staying with Annabelle" I said and Scott opened his mouth.

"Yes it is, Derek's way older then you" scott said and I looked at Scott.

"So? He's my boyfriend and mate, I have the right" I said and Derek wrapped an arm around me.

"Fine, no funny business" Scott said and I frowned "fine! It's your life just don't.. get to carried away I don't won't to hear anything" Scott said putting his hands up in surrender.

"Not like you would. Sound proof rooms" Derek said and Scott frowned.

"Mind if I borrowed it for a weekend?" Scott asked and Derek shrugged.

"Depends if I ain't using it" he replied and I looked at Derek.

"Can we please just.. stop talking about it" I said and both Isaac and Stiles nodded.

"Fine" Scott said and I exhaled.

"Im going to find something to eat I'm hungry" I said and got up and started walking to the kitchen.

"I'm coming to!" Isaac said and ran up behind me and we walked into the kitchen. I looked through Derek's kitchen trying to find something good to eat. "Can I ask you a question?" Isaac asked after a few minutes of silence.

"You just did" I replied and looked over at him and he frowned, I then continued my search "I'm kidding, go for it" I said and I frowned when I saw nothing good.

"If you never met Derek, what would you have done?" Isaac asked and I looked at him.

"I don't know, but I'm sure we would have meet in a different way" I replied and Isaac nodded "Derek!! There's nothing to eat in here!" I yelled and Derek laughed and walked into the kitchen.

"It's a good thing I ordered food" he replied and looked at Isaac who folded his arms. "Come on, let's go watch a movie or something" Derek said wrapping an arm around me and pulls me into the main area and into the couch.

"What did you order?" I asked Derek who looked at me and smiled.

"Pizza, something everyone would like" Derek said and I chuckled, it felt like forever until someone knocked on the door, I got up and walked over to the door and opened it. The look on the poor delivery girl, she looked at me and then behind me then back at me, I swear she thought the boys kidnapped me and took me here.

"I have a order for a Stiles s-s??" The girl tried saying Stiles last name and I smiled.

"That would be us" I replied and took the food and handed it to Isaac who was behind me.

"Oh. I'm sorry if this sounds rude or anything, but do you need me to call for help? Did these boys kidnap you?" The girl said and I started laughing.

"No it's fine, they're my friends" I said as the girl nodded and turned around "have a nice day" I said and shut the door. All four boys looked at me with horrible looks on their faces.

"Just your friends?" Scott asked and I frowned, even Derek raised an eyebrow.

"What? She asked if I got kidnapped and I said no didn't I?" I asked and they nodded "then be greatfull, now let's eat" I said and we all digged into the pizza. Derek turned on the TV and looked through the channels but everything was static.

"Great, nothing's working" Isaac said, I looked over at Isaac and frowned.

"What gave it away? Was it the static on the TV or was it just that there isn't any sound coming out?" I asked in a 'duh' tone, Derek looked at me with a raised eyebrow but said nothing.

"Hey... Um guys?" Stiles said and we all looked at him.

"What?" Scott asked and Stiles looks at us.

"I have a feeling someone or thing is watching us" Stiles said and I looked around the house.

"It's just your imagination Stiles it's fine" Isaac said but I shook my head.

"No, no, Stiles is right, someone or thing is watching us, I can hear it" I said, Scott, Isaac and Derek went silent to listen.

"I don't hear anything Sky" Derek said and the other two nodded. "Are you sure?" Derek asked me and I nodded.

"Yes I'm positive that we are being watched" I said looking at Stiles who looked around the house "are you guys sure you can't hear it?" I asked.

"Positive sis, we don't hear anything" Scott said and as soon as he said it there was a loud screeching sound from outside.

"Shit" Derek said and he pulls me into his chest "they found her" Derek mumbled and I looked at him.

"Why would they want Skyler though?" Scott asked and Derek shrugged.

"Don't know, maybe because she's different" Derek said shrugging and I looked at Derek more.

"How am I different?" I asked and Derek shrugged.

"It's just a theory, I'm not sure if you are or not" Derek said "if they get you then they might tell you their plan but I'm not willing to bet on it" Derek said and then I got an idea.

"Wait a minute" I said and stood up and started pacing in front of the coffee table. "Let them" I asked and everyone looked at me in shock "let them take me, I have a plan, please, I promise I will be fine but they have to take me for my plan" I said but Derek shook his head.