Chapter 22

(Skyler's POV)
------------------------
I sat Derek's phone on the coffee table and leaned against the couch and Derek looked at me.

"They will be fine, trust me" Derek said and I looked back at him.

"It's not that I'm worried about them, I'm worried about Stiles, he's the one going in" I replied and Derek raised an eyebrow. "The ring was around beacon hills, we are stuck here until they break it.." I said slowly and I frowned. "I'm an idiot!" I said grabbing Derek's phone, Derek grabbed it and shook his head.

"It's too late Sky, no need to do anything" Derek said and I sighed, Derek wrapped an arm around me and I exhaled. "Besides I didn't tell you the rule" Derek said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Which is?" I said and Derek smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Not like we can't do it, no one will know about it" Derek said and I frowned, Derek smiled and kisses my neck.

"Just tell me Derek" I said and he looked at me, then sighed.

"Can't do anything inappropriate" he said and I rolled my eyes and kisses him.

"Oh who cares, as long as I don't get pregnant" I said and he kisses me and pulls me towards him.

"You might, when mates mate.. you can get pregnant rather quickly" Derek said and kisses my neck and I looked at him.

"Then you better make sure you have protection" I whispered and kisses his neck and he smiled a little.

"I don't know, maybe I don't have any" he said and I looked at him frowning, and he moved my hair out of my face. "I think I have some in the bedroom" he said and got up and went upstairs, he's phone started ringing.

"Hey Derek!" I yelled and looked at the caller "Scott's calling" I said and derek's voice came through the house.

"Answer it, it might be for you" he said and I picked up his phone.

"Hey" I said.

"Okay Stiles talked to mom, she said to stay out of beacon hills, you are to stay with Derek until she calls you" Scott said and I exhaled.

"So she's fine?" I asked and Scott exhaled.

"Yeah she's fine, me, Isaac and Stiles are heading to a hotel for now, until mom calls me, just be lucky it's a weekend and thanksgiving break" Scott said and I chuckled.

"Yeah, alright, be safe, call me if you need anything and make sure you are healing Scott" I replied and Scott chuckled.

"Yeah I'll call you if anything changes, bye be safe" Scott said then he hung up and I put Derek's phone on the coffee table and Derek comes downstairs.

"Everything good?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, mom said to stay where we are, she'll call when everything is good" I replied.

"Be lucky Deaton, Annabelle and the others are there to take care of things" Derek said and I nodded and looked at Derek.

"Did you find anything?" I asked and Derek shook his head and I frowned. "Well there goes that" I muttered and Derek laughed, as soon as Derek sat next to me someone knocked on the door, I growled and Derek got up and went to get the door. As soon as Derek opened the door he shut it.

"Hey!" I heard Peter say and I frowned.

"Why?" I whined and Derek shrugged. "He's ruining this perfect weekend" I muttered and Derek sat next to me, then Peter knocked on the door again.

"I have information that you guys might want to hear" he said and I looked at Derek and he walked up and opened the door again.

"Please tell us this information then leave" Derek said and Peter frowned.

"Vampires" was all Peter said and I raised an eyebrow looking at him.

"Why would we trust you?" I asked and Peter looks at me "not only did you kidnap me twice you also threatened my life twice, sorry if I don't trust you" I said shrugging.

"I understand that, but what creatures hunt at night? And has no cell phones to communicate with?" Peter asked and I narrowed my eyes.

"We do?" I said and Peter glared at me.

"Vampires, they only hunt at night, and they are the only creatures who doesn't use cell phones because they are old fashioned" Peter said.

"And why are they hunting now?" Derek asked and Peter looks at him.

"They aren't hunting, they are looking for someone" Peter said and I looked at Derek who looked at me then at his uncle.

"Thank you for the information, now leave" Derek said about to shut the door but Peter stopped him.

"There's more, I know exactly who they are looking for" Peter said and Derek sighed "they are looking for Skyler" Peter said and Derek's back stiffened, I froze.

"Excuse me?" Derek slowly asked and Peter started to back away.

"I know it's a lot to handle, but they are looking for Skyler, I'm here to warn you, they are not going to stop until they find her" Peter said and Derek slammed the door in Peter's face.

"He's lying" Derek mumbled, I didn't say anything, my hand was covering my mouth and I was scared. "He has to be lying" he said and looked at me.

"I.. I don't think so Derek" I said and Derek walked over to me.

"I'm calling Scott" Derek said and grabbed his phone, Derek started typing stuff then he put it to his ear. "Scott, we have a problem" Derek said and he went silent "we think we know what is attacking and why but it might not be true" Derek said, again a pause. "Scott that's the problem, vampires are attacking but they aren't hunting" Derek said and I looked at Derek. "No they are not hunting, they are looking for someone" Derek said and I heard Scott faintly.

"Who? Who the hell are they looking for?" I heard him ask and Derek sighed.

"Your sister" Derek said, I looked at the ground and I heard Scott yell some cuss words and he was yelling at Derek.

"What do you mean my sister?! What do they want with her?" Scott yelled.

"We don't know Scott" Derek said and I heard Scott yell something but I didn't hear, I started panicking.

"Derek" I said and I saw Derek turn to me "ask Scott if he has his inhaler" I said.

"Scott, Skyler wants to know if you have your inhaler" Derek said and Derek looked at me nodding, "he does why?" Derek asked.

"Tell him to bring it here, tell him where we are" I said and looked at my hands and started panicking more.

"Shit, okay, okay, Scott I need you, Isaac, and Stiles here now, Isaac knows where we are, he's been here before it's the cabin, and bring your inhaler Scott" Derek said and nodded once and hung up. "Okay, they are coming just breath" Derek said but I couldn't it was heard for me to breath, I started gasping and almost fell off the couch, Derek caught me. "They are going to be here in 30 minutes, try breathing" Derek said and I kept gasping. Derek growled "hurry up" he muttered, 15 minutes later, someone knocked on the door and Derek opened it.

"Okay we're here, what's going on?" I heard Scott say as Derek pulls me to his chest, I kept gasping. "Oh! Stiles my backpack" Scott said then Scott was in front of me, and put his inhaler in my mouth and pushed the button, I inhaled and started breathing normally.