Chapter 15

(picture of Deaton)
--------------------------------

Stiles pulled up to the animal clinic and we all jumped out of jeep, I walked up and took out Scott's key and unlock the door and we walked in.

"Sorry we are closed" Deaton said not looking up from his computer, I walked towards the desk.

"Deaton" I replied and he looked up "hey, we need some help" I said and Deaton allowed us in the back.

"What's going on?" He asked as me, Derek and Stiles walked in the back and I leaned against a table.

"Scott got hurt, the wounds are too big for a band-aid but is too small for a bandage, we need patches or something to cover up the wounds" I said but Deaton shook his head.

"I suggest stitches, if they are too bag for a band-aid and too small for a bandage then it's stitches" Deaton said and I looked at Derek who looked at me.

"Do you know how to sew Skyler?" Derek asked me and I shrugged.

"Not really, but I can learn" I replied and Deaton shook his head.

"Is Scott with you right now?" Deaton asked and we all shook our heads "then we need him here now" Deaton said and I turned to Stiles and Derek.

"Go, I'll be fine here" I told them and they nodded and turned to walk away, but Derek stops real quick and looks at me. "Go Derek, Deaton won't let anything happen to me" I said and Deaton nodded, Derek looked at Deaton then at me.

"Alright" he said and walked out with Stiles.

"What happened to Scott in the first place?" Deaton asked me and I looked at him.

"A kid named Matt is trying to kill me, Derek's uncle found his hiding place and took Derek and Scott to their place" I said and Deaton nodded "Derek's uncle left one of Matt's group members went to attack Derek, Scott got in the way and got attacked instead" I said and Deaton nodded then started looking around the room.

"It seems like you and Derek have a strong bond am I mistaken?" Deaton asked me and I looked at him in shock "don't worry you can trust me, I won't say anything to your brother" Deaton said and I looked at my hands.

"I guess" I said and Deaton smiled "it's not a strong bond it's probably more of a small growing bond" I added and Deaton laughed.

"It's not a small growing bond, it's a strong bond already, I can tell he'll do anything for you" Deaton said and I shrugged "just as mates are supposed to do for each other, do anything for their other half" Deaton added and I looked at him in surprise.

"How did you know?" I asked and Deaton laughed.

"It's not hard to see, help me clear off a table" Deaton said and we cleared off a table "mates have a weird way of telling each other that they are mates" Deaton said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Derek just told me I was his mate" I said but Deaton shook his head.

"Did he show up whenever you are hurt or upset?" Deaton asked and I nodded "how about when you were in danger?" He asked and I nodded again "did you feel his pain and did he feel your's?" Deaton asked and I nodded. "That's how mates tell each other they are mates, by showing up whenever they are hurt or upset, or when they are in danger, and feeling each other pain" Deaton said.

"So mates feel everything the other is doing?" I asked and Deaton nodded "weird" I said and then the door rang and I looked at the door, the scent hit me like a fraight train, Derek. "They are here" I said as Derek and Isaac come in the back with Scott in between them.

"Put him on the table" Deaton said and they did what they were told. Once Scott was a the table Derek stood next to me with his arms folded, Isaac was next to Stiles.

"Stiles" I said and he looked at me "I need to use your phone" I said and Stiles digged through his pocket and pulled out his phone and tossed it to me and I caught it, then I walked into the front. I dialed my mom's number and waited for her to pick up.

"What Stiles?!" My mom said as she picks up and I rolled my eyes.

"Mom, it's me" I replied and I heard a oh from her "my phone broke so I have to use Stiles to call" I said.

"Skyler rose Mccall! You better know that I am not buying you a new phone" my mom shouted at me through the phone.

"I understand, I'll buy myself one when I get the money, but I'm calling to let you know Im with Scott at his work" I said and I heard movement.

"I want to talk to his boss then if this is true" my mom said and I exhaled.

"He's working on a patient right now, so he's hands are a little busy" I replied and I heard my mom sigh.

"Fine, you two better be home before 10 tonight, it's a school night" she replied and I smiled.

"We will, bye mom love you" I said and started walking back to the back.

"Love you too" she said then hung up, I walked in the back and tossed Stiles his phone and he caught it.

"Everything good?" Deaton asked and I nodded, I watched as Deaton stitched Scott up carefully.

"How long do you think this will heal?" I asked and Deaton looked at me when he was finished.

"A couple of days he needs to make sure no one sees this, especially your guys mom" Deaton said and I nodded. "Other than that, we need to wake him up" Deaton added and I looked at Stiles who looked at me.

"Good, mom wants us home in 3 hours" I replied and Deaton nodded.

"It will take him a hour to be ready to leave, you have plenty of time" Deaton said as he shakes Scott, I looked at Derek who was leaning against a wall next to Isaac who was watching Scott.

"Do you think he'll remember what happened?" Isaac asked and Deaton looked at Isaac.

"Knowing Scott, yes, he'll have no troubles remembering" Deaton said and shakes Scott again this time Scott's eyes shot opened. "Relax, your safe" Deaton said and I looked at Scott.

"Hey Scotty" I said and walked over to him and he frowned.

"Don't call me Scotty" Scott answered and I chuckled "thanks Sky" Scott said and I shrugged.

"It was nothing, but next time you do that I'm not going to help" I stated folding my arms and Scott sat up and rubbed his neck. "But thank you" I said and Scott looked me at confused.

"Why are you thinking me?" Scott asked and I sighed.

"Do you really want him to know Sky?" Derek asked me and I nodded.

"If you didn't jump in front of Derek when you did, you wouldn't have just lose Derek, but your sister as well" I said Scott raised an eyebrow looking at me. Derek walks over to me and stood next to me.