Chapter 35

Derek stood there waiting for me to explain, he's arms were folded and everyone else was watching me and him.

"So mind explaining how you were able to see where I was and could talk to me?" Derek asked and I looked at Lydia who shrugged.

"I'm not just a werewolf anymore" I said and Derek raised an eyebrow "I'm a walker, or that's what we are calling it right now, we don't know the actual term" I mumbled and Derek looked at Peter.

"You aren't a walker, a walker can use other bodies as their own, you, however used my eyes" Derek said and I nodded.

"She's a seer" Peter added "a seer well sees things, but Skyler is a different type of seer because she doesn't use her body to see she uses others to see" Peter said seeing my confusion.

"So you are saying Skyler is a different kind of seer?" Stiles asked and Peter nodded.

"Basically Skyler uses others eyes to see, that's how she knew where Derek and Scott were, she used Derek's eyes to see, Skyler also got communication with Derek, but I don't know how she did it" Peter said.

"I just thought of what I wanted to tell Derek" I said and Peter shook his head.

"No I meant, I don't know how you got communication because almost all seers can't communicate with the person they are using" Peter said and Derek looked at me then back to Peter.

"Okay then how many seers are out there?" Lydia asked and Peter looked at her.

"Around 3, but once they figure out Skylers a seer they will be coming to get her" Peter said and Derek frowned "they are trying to form what the seers call a coven, they need 4 in order to make a coven correct, a second, a third, a runner up and the leader" Peter said and I looked at Derek who was standing next to me. Derek looked down at me for a second then at Peter.

"I'm guessing they already know Skylers a seer" Derek said and Peter nodded.

"They know of a seer here in beacon hills, not that Skyler is the seer" Peter said and looked at me "that kid that talked to your mom" Peter said and I almost went pale. "Tell me how he knows you" Peter said and I looked at Derek who eyed me and exhaled quietly.

"He's name is Zack, he's the werewolf savior, he's been watching Skyler for a while now, and I think he's going around to get information on her, but I don't know why" Derek explained for me and everyone looked at Derek.

"Very good" a voice echoed through the loft and I hid behind Derek. "Good afternoon, let me see, we have Derek" Zack said as he jumped down from the ceiling.

"How the hell did you get in here?" Derek growled but Zack ignored him.

"And Stiles" Zack said as he looked around the room "and Scott" he said and Scott sat up "and Isaac" Zack said, Isaac glared at him "and Lydia" Zack continued to list off the people in the room "and the twins" Zack said and the twins growled, I actually forgot that they were here. "And you must be, hm I actually don't know you" Zack said looking at Peter.

"Well that's a first" Lydia mumbled and Peter shot her a glare.

"What do you want?" I asked quietly and Zack snapped his attention to me.

"It's not what I want it's what you want" Zack answered "and I mean all of you, you all want Skyler safe am I not mistaken?" Zack asked and no one said anything "the small coven of seers are on their way, and I'm here on orders, I may be an alpha but there's someone higher up then we alpha's" Zack said and Derek frowned "the alpha of alpha's, the king" Zack answered the unasked question.

"That still doesn't answer the question, what do you want?" Ethan asked and I shot him a glare.

"I don't want anything, I'm just here to make sure Skyler doesn't die" Zack said and we all looked at Lydia who shrugged "I must take my leave, I'll see you soon Skyler" Zack said and disappeared, I buried my face in Derek's back, then my phone rang, Derek grabbed it off the table and answered it.

"Yes?" Derek asked and it was quiet "he's fine" Derek replied and nodded to himself "yes he's here" Derek kept talking then handed my phone to Scott.

"Yeah?" Scott asked then I heard someone yelling at him "okay okay, calm down, I'm fine" Scott said and it went silent. "Yes I promise I'm fine, I'm at Derek's loft" Scott said and I buried my face more into Derek's back. "Mhm okay see you soon" Scott said and hung up and handed my phone to Derek who put it on the table.

"Who was it?" I asked and Scott sighed.

"Annabelle, she's going to be here soon" Scott whispered and I nodded, Derek turned around so my face was in his stomach.

"You guys are welcome to stay here, just be quiet" Derek said and picked me up.

"And where are you going?" Scott asked and Derek looked over his shoulder to look at Scott.

"To lay down" Derek replied and started walking towards the stairs.

"Wait, you plan on taking my sister with you?" Scott asked and Derek sighed and looked at Scott.

"Yes Scott, Skyler needs rest, call your mom and let her know what's going on" Derek said and kept walking up to his room. Once there Derek laid me gently down on his bed and I exhaled as I was in golfed in the soft mattress. I felt the mattress move a little and my back was met with a hard chest and arms were snaked around me. I immediately turned to face him and I looked at him. "Your staring" he said and he glances at me.

"I'm not staring I'm looking" I replied "besides I missed you" I whispered and Derek chuckled.

"I was only gone for a little while" he said and moves so he's facing me, I put a hand on his cheek and smiled.

"I don't care I still missed you" I said and he smiled teeth and all "I love that smile, you should smile more often" I said and Derek chuckled lightly.

"Only for you" he said and kissed the top of my head, then something got thrown. "I swear to god" Derek mumbled and I sat up.

"What was that?" I asked and Derek shrugged and got up, I got up and both me and Derek walked downstairs to see what was happening.

"What the hell?" Derek asked and saw the whole loft a mess, Scott and Annabelle walked out of the kitchen area in shock, Isaac walked out of his room area, Stiles, Lydia and Peter were gone, the twins were standing in front of the stairs growling.

"Wait!" I heard a familiar voice and I looked over at the twins.

"Wait Aidan, Ethan move" I said and they looked at me and I growled, they immediately moved and I went down the stairs to the voice and frowned. "Evan" I said and he smiled "what are you doing here?" I asked and Evans face fell.

"And what was thrown, if something is broken I'm breaking you" Derek said and Evan frowned at him.

"Don't threaten me, I'm here to see if a rumor is true or not, then I'm gone" Evan replied and I frowned.

"Get out now" I said and Evan hissed "NOW!" I yelled and Evan went flying.