Chapter 24

(picture of Evan)
----------------------------

I stood out in the yard waiting, I convinced the boys to let the creature take me, I don't know how stupid my plan was until I was face to face with a vampire. There was no words spoken, yet the vampire was oddly familiar, none the less he grabbed me with a hiss and we vanished. He throw me into a little ceil, and I glared at him.

"Tell me why you want me" I said to him, he smirked and crouched down.

"Because you're special" he whispered and I frowned.

"What do you mean by 'special'?" I asked and the man stood up.

"Oh, you have no idea do you?" He asked laughing "oh that's hilarious, seriously" he said and starts walking away.

"You didn't answer my question" I growled out and the man looks over his shoulder and looks at me.

"Special little lamb, your something we need to end the werewolves" he said and walked away, I growled out.

"Damnit" I muttered and paced the ceil.

"Are you okay?" I heard someone ask and I looked around. "Over here" I heard and walked over to the bars and looked out.

"Who are you?" I asked and the guy smiled, he had he's head out of the bars like me.

"Im Evan" he said and I looked at him more closely.

"You're a vampire?" I asked and he nodded and I frowned. "Why would they lock up their own kind?" I asked and Evan shrugged.

"I think it's because I'm like you" he replied and I raised an eyebrow.

"Like me? What am I?" I asked and Evan looked at me.

"A savior" he replied and I blinked "we alone can save people that most can't" Evan said and I raised an eyebrow.

"That makes no sense, I'm no savior nor am I special" I said and Evan laughed.

"Every savior is different, I learned that I was a savior from my parents, you however, was bitten, so you couldn't have known." Evan said and I looked at the ground for a second then looked back at Evan.

"What are they planning on doing with me?" I asked and Evan looked away.

"Kill you" he replies and I gasped. "But, I'm sure if you want to you could get out of here no questions right?" Evan asked and I looked away.

"No.. I can't" I replied and Evan laughed then looked at me.

"Oh you're serious" he said and I nodded "can't you wolf out and break the bars?" He asked and I looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"I have to get mad in order to wolf out... That or in pain which probably isn't the best idea" I replied and Evan looked at me.

"Why is being in pain probably not a good idea?" Evan asked and I looked at the ground.

"Because it could hurt my mate" I replied and Evan looked at the ground.

"Oh, I can see how that is a problem" Evan said "how do you get mad? Maybe I can help you get mad" Evan said and I looked at him.

"Talk to me about something that might get under my skin, like my family or my boyfriend" I replied and Evan smiled and I watched him as he opened his mouth.
-----------------
(Derek's POV)
---------------------
I was pacing the living room in the cabin, I felt nothing, no pain or anything, which means she's safe.

"Derek, what if something happens to her?" Stiles asked and everyone looked at him with eyes narrowed.

"Nothing is happening, I feel nothing, no pain no emotion" I snapped and Scott raised an eyebrow.

"You sure about that?" Scott asked and I exhaled.

"Someone's getting her mad, sorry, I'm getting her emotions, but why would someone be getting her mad?" I asked wondering what happened to her.

"Maybe to help her get out of where she is?" Isaac asked and I looked at him shrugging "but that must mean that there's another werewolf with her" Isaac said and I exhaled.

"Probably, I just hope she doesn't get hurt" I said.
---------------------------------
(Skyler's POV)
-----------------------
I growled out as Evan smirked as he told me that my family hated me and so does my boyfriend, how all my friends hated me and no one loves me. I wolfed out after he said that I was worthless.

"Shut up!" I yelled and looked at Evan who smiled.

"Good you wolfed out, now, break the bars and get out of here" Evan said and I growled out and tried breaking the bars.

"I'm not mad enough to break the bars" I said and Evan sighed and he looked at me.

"Worthless.." he mumbled and I looked at him frowning "what kind of savior are you if you can't even break the bars to escape" Evan said and looked at me "your boyfriend probably thinks you can't do anything and doesn't care that you got taken" he said and my grip tightened on the bars as they broke "there you go" he said as I walked out and over to Evan and he raised an eyebrow "what are you doing?" He asked.

"We need to stick together" I replied and broke the bars on his ceil "how do we get out of here?" I asked and Evan started walking away and I followed him.

"This way" he replied and we walked out of the place we were being held. I looked around to see where we were.

"Where are we?" I asked and Evan looks at me and shrugged. I looked through my pockets and chuckled. "Idiot's forgot to take my phone" I said and took out my phone Evan frowned at me.

"I'm not a idiot" he said and I looked at him.

"I know I meant the other one who took me" I said and dialed Derek's number and out my phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I heard Derek say and I exhaled.

"Derek...." I mumbled and I turned around. "Can you come get me and a plus one?" I asked and Derek exhaled.

"Are you okay? And where are you?" He asked and I sighed.

"I'm fine, I don't know where I am I could howl, but they would know I escaped" I replied.

"Okay I understand, can you tell me what is around you?" Derek asked me and I looked around and saw nothing but woods.

"There's nothing, it's just woods" I replied and Evan shook his head as my eyes landed on him.

"Tell him that there's a gas station, I'm positive he might know where that is" Evan whispered and and I nodded.

"There is a gas station near us, can you meet us there?" I asked and I heard a door open and shut.

"On my way I know where that is" he said and I exhaled "but are you okay? Did you figure out what they wanted and why they wanted you?" Derek asked and I sighed.

"Yes but we will talk about it in the car" I replied and Derek exhaled.

"Alright see you soon" he said then hung up,me and Evan started walking towards the gas station, it took us half an hour just to get there and another half an hour until Derek got there. Derek got out of the car and rushed towards me and wraps his arms around me. "Thank goodness that you are fine" he whispered and I nodded.

"Derek this is Evan he helped me get out" I said looking at Evan who nodded, Derek looked at him.

"Thank you.." he said slowly and then growled. "You trusted a vampire?" Derek asked and I looked at Derek and exhaled.