Chapter 27

"Okay I'll let him know, see you soon" I said and hung up on my mom and put my phone down and turned to Scott as he walks out of the kitchen. "Mom said it's okay for us to come back into beacon hills" I said and Scott nodded.

"Man, how much time do you guys have?" Stiles asked and I shrugged.

"I hung up before I asked" I replied and Scott was on his phone.

"Mom says whenever, I told her we will be back tomorrow for Thanksgiving, she invited Derek and Annabelle as well" Scott said and I nodded as Scott hands me a cup of coffee and I sipped it.

"Well then" I mumbled and sat on the couch. Derek sat next to me and wraps his arms around my waist, everyone else sat down.

"Okay, how long do we have until the vampires come looking for Skyler again?" Stiles asked and we all looked at him.

"We don't know it could be days maybe weeks, if we are lucky it could be months" Evan replied and Stiles thought for a second.

"So if possible we have almost a year? I don't think that's correct, I feel like it's more like weeks, if at all days" Stiles said folding his arms. "If I read anything about vampires its that they are quick, meaning they will be quick to notice that she's already gone" Stiles said and I frowned.

"Thanks for the conference boost Stiles" I mumbled and took another sip of my coffee, Stiles shrugged and looked at me.

"I'm just saying, we don't have months we have weeks maybe days" Stiles says and Derek frowned.

"Stop talking Stiles" Derek said and Stiles frowned "look right now we should focus on one thing, and that's Skyler's powers, we don't know what powers she has" Derek said and Isaac nodded.

"Oh Isaac" I said and he looks at me "you wanted to talk yesterday?" I asked and he nods.

"We can talk about it later" he said and I frowned.

"No we can talk now" I said taking a sip of my coffee, Isaac sighed as I got up and walked out the back door with Isaac behind me, I stood on the patio with Isaac next to me. "Talk" I said sipping my coffee.

"I need help" Isaac said and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow waiting for him to continue. "I have a crush on someone I can't have" Isaac said and I blinked.

"Who?" I asked slowly but he didn't respond to me he just looked at the ground. "Isaac.. who?" I asked again.

"Annabelle...." Isaac said and I gasped "I know it's bad that's why I need help" he said looking at me.

"Isaac you saw how mad Derek was, imagine how mad Scott would be!"I said and Isaac looked at the ground.

"I know" Isaac whispered "but I can't help it" he said and I sipped my coffee.

"Just think, you might have a mate of your own, you just have to remember that" I said and Isaac nodded "I will help in anyway I can" I said and Isaac smiled.then it dropped.

"There's more" he whispered and I looked at him "Annabelle isn't the only one I like" Isaac said and I took a step back.

"Isaac no" I replied and I backed up into the wall and Isaac took a step towards me but he was pushed back, he growled and tried getting to me again but was pushed back again. "Stop trying" I said and he tries again then Derek comes through the back door and he immediately pushes Isaac to the wall.

"You need to chill out" Derek said and pushes Isaac inside Derek looked at me and walks towards me but got pushed away. "Skyler look at me" he said and I looked at him "you are fine, no one will hurt you, you can put the shield down" Derek said and stepped towards me, he immediately reaches out and pulls me into a hug.

"He.. he" I stuttered but Derek put a hand on my face and I looked at him.

"It's fine" Derek said and I buried my face in his chest, Scott came out.

"What's going on?" He asked and I looked at my brother.

"Scott..." Derek warned but Scott wasn't paying attention to Derek he was watching me.

"What happened?" Scott asked again and I exhaled.

"Isaac he came at me, I put the shield up before anything happened" I replied and Scott blinked.

"What did he talk to you about?" Scott asked and I looked at Derek who was glaring at Scott.

"She doesn't have to tell you if she doesn't want to" Derek said but Scott ignored him.

"What did he say Skyler?" Scott asked again and I looked at Scott.

"He was telling me about who he likes..." I said and Scott nodded for me to continue "......" I stayed silent.

"Who does he like Skyler?" Scott asked and Derek growled.

"Enough, she's doesn't have to tell you" Derek said and Scott officially looked at Derek.

"I want to know why Isaac tried attacking my sister" Scott said and Derek pulled me behind him.

"Enough!!" I yelled and they both looked at me "okay enough, Isaac likes me and Annabelle okay! Just stop" I said and ran inside I put my coffee cup down and ran upstairs and into the master bedroom and slammed the door shut and locked it. I sat on the floor against the door and put my hands on my head, I started crying, I heard someone knock on the door and I heard Stiles voice came through the door.

"Skyler" he said and I said nothing, though even if I did he couldn't hear me "please open the door so we can talk" Stiles said and I silently got up and opened the door slowly, Stiles walks in and I shut the door locking it and sat on the bed."are you okay?" He asked and I shook my head. "Would you like to talk about it?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know what I want..." I muttered and Stiles sat next to me.

"You know Scott was just trying to figure it out?" Stiles asked and I nodded and curled up next to him and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder "I'm sorry that this happened" he said and he smiled.
-------------------------------
(Derek's POV)
------------------------
After Skyler ran upstairs and into the bedroom I glared at Scott.

"You couldn't have just left it alone could you Scott?" I asked and Scott looked at me.

"I saw my sister upset and I had to figure it out" Scott replied and I frowned.

"I was handling it Scott, you didn't need to interfere" I said and walked into the house, I sighed and walked upstairs and tried opening the master bedroom door but it was locked, I smelled Stiles scent in the hallway, and it headed into the room, the door opened and Stiles walked out and I frowned as he shut the door.

"She would like to be left alone" Stiles said and I frowned more.

"Guys! They know!" Evan yelled running upstairs and I looked at him "they know she's gone" he said and I knocked on the door.

"Skyler! Please open the door" I said and I pushed the door open and it was empty, I growled and looked at Stiles who was in the doorway shocked.

"I should have said something before, but a werewolf savior can teleport" Evan said and we all looked at him.