Chapter 32

I was staring at the ceiling when the door opened and I looked at who walked in, I exhaled to see Derek walk in.

"Why are you not sleeping?" Derek asked me and I sighed.

"Because I'm tired of being tired Derek. I don't want to be here anymore" I said and Derek sighed and walked towards me.

"Scoot over" Derek said and I moved over to make room for him, he got in the laid next to me, I immediately snuggled up to him "better?" He asked and I nodded. "Now rest, I'm not going anywhere I promise" Derek said. I sighed and I looked up at Derek who had one hand covering his face and and the other wrapped around me. "I can tell that you are staring, what's wrong?" He asked looking at me through one eye.

"I can't sleep" I said and Derek took his hand off his face and looked at me.

"Skyler" Derek warned me and I sighed.

"I'm not tired, if I don't get out of this bed soon I'm going to go crazy" I said and Derek sighed and sat up.

"Your mom told me not to allow you to get out of this bed, princess, besides if I were to do this" he said and touched my shoulder and I winced, then his touched my hips and I winced again "exactly, your still in pain, you are not to get out" Derek said and I whined "Sky" Derek said and I looked at him.

"I can't stand just sitting around Derek" I said and Derek opened his mouth then the door opened and in walked Scott and Stiles.

"Mom said thanksgiving dinner is cancelled until you are better, however, Deaton is concerned about why Skyler isn't healing correctly" Scott said and I looked at him. "Do you know anything about this?" Scott asked Derek who shook his head.

"No, what did Deaton use?" Derek asked and Scott shrugged.

"I don't know, but whatever it is, she isn't healing from it" Scott said leaning against the wall.

"Hey Scott?" Stiles said looking at my arm "what happened here?" Stiles said pointing at my arm.

"It looks like someone drew blood from her" Scott said and I looked at what they were looking at.

"Who the hell drew blood from her?" Derek asked then the door opened and Deaton walked in.

"May I have a word with Skyler alone" Deaton said and Scott and Stiles walked out of the room, Derek looked at me and I nodded, he then walked out of the room shutting the door behind him.

"Did you drew blood?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yes I did, you are a special person Skyler, I figured it out" Deaton said and I raised an eyebrow "your healing process is not stopping, it's actually changing, your DNA is changing" Deaton said and I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean by changing?" I asked and Deaton sighed and sat down next to me in a chair.

"I mean, you aren't a normal werewolf anymore Skyler, I don't know what you are now, your DNA shows werewolf but now it's showing something else along with the werewolf" Deaton said and I blinked.

"Do you know what it is?" I asked and sadly Deaton shook his head.

"No, sadly not, but I can do research on it for you if you would like" Deaton said and I nodded.

"Yes please thank you for everything you do Deaton for us" I said and Deaton stood up, smiled.

"Of course" Deaton said as the door opened again, Deaton looked over at the door.

"Hey, mind if I get a minute with her?" Stiles asked and Deaton nodded and walked out of the room as Stiles walked in and sat next to me.

"What's up?" I asked and Stiles looked at the ground for a second.

"How are you feeling?" Stiles asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm good I'm tired of sitting in bed all day" I said and Stiles chuckled.

"Well maybe you could convince Derek to get up and move" Stiles said and I have him a 'your kidding right'. "Your right, don't bother trying to convince him it's going to be a no" Stiles said and I nodded.

"If I brought up the idea of getting up he'll give me a glare and that will be the end of that conversation" I said and Stiles nodded.

"True" he said then Derek walks in the room and turns around.

"Sorry didn't mean to interrupt your conversation with Stiles" Derek said and starts walking out.

"No we are done" Stiles says and Derek looked at me and I smiled. The next day I was healed and was in my room, I was working on the homework I missed from being in the hospital and I heard my window slide open and I looked over to see Derek climb through, I frowned.

"Can you please be a normal person and use the door once in awhile?" I asked and Derek laughed.

"When am I ever normal? Besides I'm here to check up on you, then I'm on my way" Derek said and I laughed and continued to work on the homework.

"True, and that's sweet, but I'm fine, I just hope one of these days we get a break from the attack's" I said and Derek laughed.

"I don't think we will ever get a day off" he said and I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"Your right, never a bull moment in beacon hills because of my boyfriend and brother" I said and Derek smirked.

"Not just your brother and boyfriend, but Isaac, your best friend Annabelle, the twins and Lydia" Derek said and I rolled my eyes again.

"I hate it when you are right, you know I have school tomorrow, I'm not ready to go back" I said switching the subject.

"Then tell your mom, she'll understand that you don't feel up to going to school" Derek said and I sighed.

"I wish, but I can't miss anymore school I already missed 3 days" I said and Derek nodded.

"I understand" Derek said and kissed my forehead "I got to go, I'll text you tomorrow" Derek said and I nodded, then Derek went out my window and shut it and was gone.

"Sky!" My mom yelled from downstairs and I got up and walked downstairs.

"Yeah what's up?" I asked and mom looked at me.

"Scott's gone" Stiles says from behind me and I looked at him "I tried calling him he didn't answer, I just came over to check if he's home, your mom said he wasn't" Stiles said and I thought for a second.

"Have you tried Annabelle?" I asked and Stiles shook his head.

"All quite, Annabelle said she hasn't seen him, and she doesn't think anything is wrong" Stiles says and I nodded.

"I can call Derek and ask him to help" I said and went upstairs to grab my phone, I dialed Derek's number and I heard his phone, I looked at my bed and saw it was on my bed. I hung up, grabbed it and walked downstairs. "Derek's phone was on my bed" I said and showed my mom and Stiles.

"Your in charge who do we call now?" Stiles said and I thought for a second.

"You might not like this Stiles" I said and he sighed.

"No, don't say it" he said and I sighed.

"We need to call Isaac and the twins" I said and Stiles groaned.

"And you said it, I told you not to" Stiles complained and I frowned.