Chapter 12

(picture of Peter)
-----------------------------
"Her shirt and pants got ripped, Isaac attacked her, I allowed her to wear my shirt until I got her new ones" Derek lied and Scott nodded slowly "where is Skyler?" Derek asked and Scott looked at me then at Peter.

"She's tied up in your old house Derek.. Peter took her when she was asleep" Scott said and I heard Derek growl.

"Let me speak with him" Derek said and Scott handed Peter his phone, then Scott looked at me.

"It's going to be okay Skyler I promise" Scott said and I looked at him.

"Yes?" Peter said looking bored.

"Where is she?" Derek asked and Peter looks at me.

"She's here, would you like to talk to her?" Peter asked as he walks over to me.

"yes" Derek said then Peter ripped off the tape on my mouth and I screamed. "Shit" I heard Derek say then Peter presses the phone to my ear.

"Derek..." I said and Derek exhaled.

"Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?" He asked sounded really worried.

"I'm fine, Derek, he's using me to get you to help him, he used me to get Scott's help" I said almost crying.

"I know, listen to me very closely okay?" Derek said and I exhaled.

"Okay" I replied and I heard movement on Derek's side.

"I want you to be safe, I'm coming to help, but once you are safe I want you to go straight to my loft and get Isaac okay" he said and I started crying.

"Okay, don't get hurt though" I whispered and Derek gave a small chuckle.

"It will be okay, just stay in my loft with Isaac until I call you" he said and I exhaled trying to calm down, before I answered him, Peter placed the phone to his ear.

"So you are coming to help?" Peter asked and walked away so I couldn't hear Derek's answer.

"Scott..." I started to say and Scott looked at me "I'm scared" I whispered and Scott smiled softly.

"Don't be, I promise you that I won't let anything happen to you" he said and wiped a tear that was going down my face. "Peter let her go, you got me and Derek to help, just let my sister go now" Scott said as Peter walks in and hands Scott his phone.

"I suppose I can let her go" Peter said and untied me, I stood up and Peter grabbed me.

"Let her go" Scott said and Peter pushes me towards Scott, who caught me.

"I need to call Isaac" I told Scott who shook his head.

"Go, I'll let him know to meet you in Derek's loft" Scott said and I ran downstairs and out of the house as Derek's car pulled up to the house, he immediately got out of his car and ran towards me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'll be okay, I promise, Isaac is waiting for you, go straight to my place" Derek said and I nodded then ran towards Derek's loft. I ran into the road and saw someone driving and they immediately stopped.

"Skyler?" Stiles voice came from the car and I exhaled and got into the passenger seat.

"Go" I said and he looked at me "Stiles drive!" I yelled and he started driving.

"Where's Scott?" He asked as he drove me.

"I don't know, I saw him at the hale house then I left, I need to go to Derek's place, Isaac is waiting for me" I said as Stiles pulls up to my house.

"You need clothes first" Stiles said and we got out of his Jeep and into my house.

"Skyler rose Mccall!" My mom yelled and I froze as she walks out of the kitchen. "What the hell happened to you?! I called Annabelle's parents and they said that they didn't know you or that Annabelle had any guest over." My mom said and I sighed.

"Ms. McCall, it was my fault, as Skyler walked over to Annabelle's I picked her up and took her to my place" Stiles lied to my mom and mom looked at me then at Stiles.

"Go, before I change my mind of grounding you" mom said and I ran upstairs and got changed then ran back downstairs and out of the house with Stiles.

"Thanks Stiles" I said and he shrugged as he drove me to Derek's place.

"Don't mention it, what are best friends for" Stiles says and I nodded, he parked in front of Derek's loft and we got out.

"ISAAC?" I yelled and me and Stiles got in the elevator. "ISAAC!" I yelled again as we started to go up. The elevator stopped and the doors opened then we opened Derek's loft doors. "Yo Isaac!" I yelled again and I groaned.

"What?" Isaac asked and walked out of the kitchen. "Why is Stiles here?" Isaac asked and I frowned.

"Don't question it" I said and sat on Derek's couch.

"Skyler I was told by Derek that it was only you I was looking out for" Isaac said and I nodded.

"Yes I know, Stiles was only dropping me off and making sure I made it up okay" I said turning to Stiles who nodded.

"Yup, I was just leaving" Stiles said and hugs me then leaves me with Isaac. I looked at Isaac and I exhaled.

"What?" Isaac asked as I walked up the sprial staircase.

"I left my phone upstairs so I'm going to get it" I said and Isaac slowly made his way upstairs behind me but I stopped him. "I don't think you are allowed up here" I said as Isaac sat on the step.

"I know, if you are in trouble scream, then I'm allowed up there" Isaac said and I walked into Derek's bed area. I groaned and looked for my phone.

"Isaac!" I yelled and kept looking for my phone, I know Isaac has my number because I gave it to him, and I know that Derek gave it to him to.

"Yeah?" Isaac yelled upstairs and I kept looking.

"Call my phone please" I said and then I heard my phone and I walked into Derek's bathroom and exhaled and hung up Isaac phone call and walked downstairs, I almost tripped on Isaac and he caught me.

"Careful" he said and we walked downstairs and I walked into the kitchen.

"You hungry?" I asked and Isaac shook his head. "Okay" I said and I started making something to eat, I made extra just in case Derek walked back in before this afternoon, I sat on the couch and eat the food and Isaac was pacing Derek's loft.

"Hey Skyler?" Isaac asked and I looked at him "are you feeling like Derek's hurt?" Isaac asked and I shook my head.

"I'm sure he's fine" I replied and my phone goes off and I looked at it.

To Skyler
From Derek

On my way back, let Isaac know, and you might want to get the first aid out

I sighed and got up and pulled out the first aid and put it in the table.

"He's on his way back Isaac" I said and Isaac looked at me and I texted Derek back.

To Derek
From Skyler

What about Scott? Is he coming with you?

To Skyler
From Derek

Yes, that's why I need the first aid, he got hurt by protecting me

I exhaled and then I looked at the text Derek sent and gasps.

"Isaac I'm going to need towels and a chair" I said and Isaac ran to get the things.