Chapter 19

(Skyler's POV)
------------------------
I sighed and sat in this uncomfortable chair waiting for Peter or someone to come back, I don't care who as long as Peter doesn't get what he wants. I looked around and I exhaled, I growled out making it a howl once again and Peter walks in.

"Will you be quite! People are trying to sleep!" Peter growled out and I frowned.

"Then let me go and I won't be a problem anymore" I said smiling but Peter didn't move.

"No, I need you to get what I want" he said and I exhaled and howled again "sooner or later you will be out of breath by doing that" he added then walked away, I growled at him as he walked out of the area I was in. I exhaled and howled again, I was panting and out of breath after the 10th time I howled, then I saw Peter being thrown against the wall near me and I screamed.

"Calm down" Derek said as he walked towards me and I smiled and closed my eyes. "Shit" he mumbled and broke the chains.

"Please tell me that you didn't give him what he wanted did you?" I asked and I heard Derek chuckle and Scott laughed.

"No we didn't" Scott said and I exhaled.

"That's good" I whispered and I felt like I was being picked up.

"Hon, you look exhausted, are you okay?" Derek asked me and I chuckled lightly.

"I haven't slept since yesterday so" I said and Scott growled.

"Alright, get some rest, we will take it from here" Derek whispered and I nodded and I felt like Derek was moving but my eyes were closed and I was asleep. I exhaled and rolled over but hit a wall in the process, I groaned and opened my eyes slowly and was faced with Derek's bare chest. I chuckled and saw Derek looking at me with a smirk on his lips, god how much I missed him.

"Hey" I said and Derek smiled.

"Hello" he said and he wrapped his arms around me and pulls me to him.

"I missed you" I whispered and I felt Derek laugh.

"And I missed you, I was going crazy without you, from what I heard you weren't exactly the same person, more like sulking everywhere" Derek said smirking, I buried my face in Derek's chest.

"Shut up, okay" I muttered and he laughed. "What did you do about Isaac?" I asked and Derek looked at me, I looked back and Derek's eyes were soft.

"Nothing, nothing yet" Derek said and he smiled a little "don't plan on doing anything but just talk to him about touching something that isn't his" Derek said and I frowned.

"I'm not someone's property Derek" I said and Derek looked at me "but I am not going anywhere, not with anyone else" I said and Derek smiled and kisses the top of my head. "Wait... What did you tell my mother?" I asked and Derek laughed.

"The truth, I'm your boyfriend am I not?" He asked and I nodded "all I told her was, we were hanging out and you fall asleep, she was mad at first but I explained to her that we weren't doing anything bad just watching a movie" Derek said and I nodded.

"She's not mad anymore?" I asked and Derek shook his head "good" I said and looked at the ceiling.

"Yeah, now you can tell her that you are with me instead of other people and lie" Derek said. "Besides, she doesn't know that I'm here, I left after I brought you to your room, then I snuck in through the window" Derek said and I looked at him.

"Are you going to leave me again?" I asked after a while and Derek looked at me and shook his head.

"Not without you, I'm not leaving anytime soon" he answered and I smiled "besides I can't leave, your brother told your mom everything, and now she's forcing me to watch over you" he added and I almost choked on my spit.

"He did what?!" I almost yelled but Derek covered my mouth.

"You're mother, knows about us and him and everything else" Derek said, I got up and walked out of my room and into Scott's room and instantly regretted it.

"Oh my god" I said and covered my face, in Scott's room, sitting on his bed was a half naked Annabelle and a half naked Scott "uh.. I'll come back later" I said and turned around and shut the door then walked into my room.

"You look like a tomato" Derek said laughing and I throw a pillow at him.

"Shut up, I just witnessed a crime" I said and fell in top of my bed, Derek pulled me on him, and wrapped his arms around me, Derek was laughing, but he kissed my neck.

"Im guessing this crime was Scott having sex with Annabelle?" Derek asked laughed still.

"You knew and you didn't tell me?!" I asked and Derek laughed even harder.

"Yeah, and I didn't tell you because I thought you were doing something else like go get Isaac or something" Derek said.

"Why would I get Isaac? I'm mad at him" I said and Derek looked at me seriously and I sighed.

"Because, I think you need to talk to him about what happened between you two" he said and I sighed again "you need to set up boundaries and rules, he might do it again" Derek said and let me go, I pushed myself off Derek and off my bed.

"Fine, I'll be back" I replied and kissed Derek's cheek and walked out of my room and turned towards Isaac's room. I stopped at his door and exhaled and knocked on his door, his door opened and Isaac looks at me. "Can we talk?" I asked and he nods and let's me in.

"If this is about the other day I'm sorry, it just kinda happened, I didn't know what I was doing" Isaac said and I sat on the office chair he has in his room.

"Isaac, I know" I replied and he sat on his bed "but, I don't want it happening again, Isaac, I have a boyfriend" I said and Isaac nodded.

"Yes I understand" he said and I looked at the ground.

"I think, that we should forget it happened, and just be our normal selves, like a brother sister kind of relationship" I said and Isaac nodded.

"I understand, I think that's a good idea" Isaac said and I looked at him and smiled.

"Oh one more thing" I said and Isaac raised an eyebrow "I suggest not doing anything with me near Derek, he doesn't like it when other men are trying things" I said and Isaac laughed but nodded.

"Yeah, I don't want to get killed" Isaac said and side hugs me. "Thanks Skyler" he said and I nodded.

"Of course what are friends for" I replied and walked out of his room and into mine. I laid on top of Derek who had a hand over his eyes and when I laid on him he moved a little to look at me.

"Everything good?" He asked and I nodded then looked at the time, thank god it's spring break "so, today would you like to hang out?" Derek asked and I smiled.

"Of course, a whole day with my lovely hot boyfriend? Why would I miss that?" I said laughing, then someone knocked on my door.