Chapter 33

(picture of Aidan and Ethan)
----------------------------------------------

"And why would we help? You two don't want us in your pack" Aidan asked me as I told him that we need him and his brothers help.

"Because, if you really want to be in our pack, this is the only way, Scott and I only look for people who protect their pack, not themselves" I said and I heard Ethan sigh.

"Are you sure you need our help? It seems like you can do it by yourself Skyler, you are a alpha after all" Ethan said and I frowned.

"Yes I need your help, I'm not in control of my alpha side, I need more help then ever, Scott is gone and I believe Derek is in trouble as well" I said and I heard the twins whisper to each other.

"Alright we will help" Aidan said and I smiled.

"Thank you, meet me at Derek's loft" I said and hung up on them. I had to convince Isaac to get their number for me because I couldn't talk to them without gagging.

"So they are helping?" Isaac asked and I nodded.

"Thanks for getting their number Isaac, and thank you for helping out" I said and Isaac nodded.

"Of course, oh and I didn't catch a name or anything but someone walked up to me and started asking me about you, I think it's the same guy who talked to your mom a few weeks back not really sure though" Isaac said and I sighed.

"Right now I want to deal with this, Scott and Derek are the number one on the list of to do's" I said and Isaac nodded "Stiles has Annabelle called you yet?" I asked and Stiles shook his head.

"Nothing, I just got off the phone with Lydia, she said that they might be at the school somewhere" Stiles said and I sighed.

"Helpful" I mumbled and Stiles frowned.

"Look, I think we should look at the school first then if we don't find them we use your guys sense of smell to find them" Stiles said and I sighed.

"Okay we wait for the twins, then we head to the-" I stopped and started having troubles breathing. "Derek!" I yelled out as I gasped for air. Stiles grabbed a hold of my arm then I started breathing normally.

-------------------------------------------
(Derek's POV)
-------------------------
As the creature grabbed my neck and squeezed my mind immediately went to Skyler.

'shit' I thought 'shes going to feel this like a wall of bricks' I thought as Scott got it off me and I rubbed my neck.

"Do we howl?" Scott asked and I shook my head as we rounded the corner of a hallway.

"If we howl that thing will find us easier then we want, we just have to hope Skyler and the others will figure it out" I replied as we shut a classroom, and yes we were in the school.

"Wait, why don't we use the schools phone to call them?" Scott asked and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Are you crazy Scott? The power lines are down meaning no one can call in and we can't call out" I said looking around the room, "okay is there any markers or anything in here?" I asked and Scott looked around the room.

"Here does this work?" He asked and throw me a expo marker.

"Yeah it works" I said and started writing on the window.

--------------------------------------------
(Skylers POV)
----------------------

The twins finally made it to Derek's loft, we, I mean Stiles because I can't stand the twins, quickly explained that we believe that both Scott and Derek were at the school and we were to look for them and help them.

"Okay and how do you suggest we look for them?" Ethan asked me and I frowned.

"By splitting up, we can cover more ground" Stiles answer's for me and Aidan rolled his eyes.

"And who will be alone? You?" Aidan asked Stiles.

"Uh no, I'm not a super natural person who has super natural powers, I'm just Stiles" Stiles says sarcastically and I laughed. "No I'm going with Skyler, Isaac I'm sure you are okay going alone?" Stiles asked and Isaac nodded "good, you two will be together" Stiles says not looking at them.

"And how about me? You'll need all the help you can get" Peter said and I groaned.

"We don't need your help" I told Peter and he frowned "just because you are Derek's uncle doesn't mean you can help us find him" I said and looked at Peter who was walking towards our group.

"Oh yeah? How about the fact that you have no idea where he is?" Peter said and I looked at Stiles who was looking at Peter.

"If you know then please in lighten us on the wisdom" Stiles says sarcastically again and I looked at Peter who was now on the other side of the table.

"The school, second floor" Peter said immediately and I looked at Stiles who was on his phone.

"Okay the only reason he knows is because I had to tell him so he could let me in" Lydia said "I came straight here after I saw it, but someone wrote a message on the second floor window of a classroom" she said, walking to us.

"What did it say?" Stiles asked and Lydia looked at him.

"It isn't for you, it's for Skyler" Lydia said and I raised an eyebrow. "The problem is I don't know exactly what it means, hopefully you can figure it out Skyler" Lydia said and I frowned.

"Okay tell me the message" I said and Lydia sighed.

"2 and 4" Lydia said and I blinked.

"What the hell is that?" Stiles asked and Lydia shrugged.

"That's why I couldn't figure it out, it's just a bunch of numbers, but it says Skyler on top of the numbers" Lydia said.

"Are you sure it said 2 and 4?" I asked and Lydia nodded, I thought for a second.

"It could be classroom numbers" Stiles suggested and I shook my head.

"Gym lockers?" Isaac suggested and I shook my head again.

"I don't have gym" I mumbled, and everyone thought for a second. "Second time we met, the bathroom" I mumbled and everyone looked at me.

"What?" Ethan asked and I looked at Stiles.

"The second time me and Derek met was in the girls bathroom near the cafeteria" I said and Stiles looked at me.

"Oh! It's the places you met! He's telling you where he is" Stiles says and I nodded.

"Using the times we met" I said and everyone nodded.

"Okay where was the fourth time?" Isaac asked and I thought for a second.

"No where in the school, it was here, the fourth time I met him was the full moon" I said.

"But there was another one on a different window, another message" Lydia said and we looked at her "it's a trap" she said and we all looked at each other "someone wrote it's a trap on the next window" Lydia said and I looked at the ground.

"Do you have pictures?" I asked and Lydia nodded and takes out her phone, and shows me the pictures. "They both look like the same hand writing but" I said and showed the picture of 'its a trap' and everyone raised an eyebrow. "The it's a trap is Derek's, however, the other one is in Scott's writing" I said and took out my phone to show a picture of Scott's hand writing on a piece of paper.

"Wait so why did Scott write 2 and 4 on the window?" Stiles asked and I shrugged.