Traveling

Your POV:

I was sound asleep in my bed when Nixos pushed open her cage door since, I don't actually lock it. He flaps over to the bed and started to tweet and peck at me aggressively to wake me up and eat before we head out.

"Mmmmm Nixos cut it out I'm trying to sleep."

I said trying shoo away the little sparrow. Nixos getting puffy, a sign that he is getting upset decides to peck at my ear as a last resort.

Q "Oww, NIXOS WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" I said getting up and holding my ear.

Sighing I realize why he woke me up.

"Alright, alright I'm awake but don't go pecking me anymore."

I said looking at the blue sparrow perched on my shoulder. I put Nixos back in his cage to feed him as I get dressed. My bags were already packed and ready to head out, since I packed two bags one with clothing the other with some potion and their recipes.

While getting ready I saw a pebble land in front of me from above, I looked up and swam up to see who threw the pebble. As I rose up another pebble was thrown but it hit my face.

"OWW What the..."

I looked up and saw Link with a few pebbles in his hand.

"Sorry Y/n didn't mean for it to hit you I was just trying to get your attetion." He signed dropping the pebbles.

"Nah your fine it was just unexpected is all." I said, rubbing my forehead. "Anyway, what do you need?
" I said climbing out of the pond and standing up.

"Well, we leave in an hour so you should go get some breakfast before we leave. Also are your bags packed so we can get the guards to put them on the horses." He signed.

"Yeah everything is all set just need to get Nixos bird cage and food, everything else is set. I'll go get them, i'll be right back."

I told Link before sinking back down and getting my bags and Nixos cage. Swimming back up with everything, I hand the guards my stuff along with the cage.

"Alrighty then I'm heading to the kitchen, you coming." I signed.

"I can't sorry, I have to make sure Princess Zelda has her stuff and see if she is ready, she already ate, so once your done just meet us at the front entrance." He signed.

"Ok then I'll see you then." I signed

°°°Time Skip°°°

2nd POV:

You flew to the front gate where Zelda and Link were waiting for you to join them as you arrived you saw your horse Mika. She was a black horse with white covering her hooves. You land on Mika gently as too not scare her.

"We ready to leave then?" You said to the princess.

"Yes, lets be on our way, we should make it too Woodland Stable before nightfall."

The princess said looking over the map Link was holding in his hands.

"Zelda."

The king spoke. Both Link and you bowed your heads in respect for the king.

"I trust you to be safe on your way too the Domain." The king noticing you with them."

"Y/n? Are you to join them on their journey?"

You looked at the king.

"Yes your highness to help Link and Zelda stay safe, as well as, a few few deliveries to the Domain itself."

Explaining your reason to the king.

"I see, well thank you for your help young fairy." He acknowledged you.

Now with the kings knowledge that you were all leaving you were on your way to the Domain before tomorrow at noon.

♤♤Time Skip♤♤

Your POV:

We all finally made it to Woodland Stables to rest our horses and ourselves without having too much trouble. Link and I did get a few scratches and bruises from fighting some bokoblins but nothing I couldn't fix. I use healing tonics instead of my magic because its more concentrated and I have yet to fully master my own magic without feeling drained myself or draining the person I'm using it on.

We all paid for our beds for the night and relaxed. I placed Nixos cage near me so he would go inside when ready. Two young children came up to my bed looking at me intensly.

"Can I help you little ones?"

I said to them softly. Most people do tend to give me odd looks because I am a fairy but you can see my body so it adds more to the curiosity.

"What are you miss you look weird? Are those fairy wings? You can't be a fairy your not small like the ones I have seen. Why do you ride a horse when you have wings?" The little ones asked one after another.

"Uhhh...?"

I said trying to understand and answer their questions but feeling slightly uncomfortable because others were starting to stare at me.

"Rin, Lin! We don't say or ask things like that! You are making her uncomfortable!" Their mother came scolding them and apologizing.

"Sorry mama." Both kids saying in unison.

"It's alright ma'am they are just curious. To answer some of your questions, I am a fairy. I was born from the Great Fairy Mija. I can turn smaller at will but mostly because I have used too much of my magic. I ride a horse because my wings can tire after a long while of using them as well as I have to carry some of my things." Kindly and smiling to the children.

They both had a look of pure wonder, smiling until there cheeks hurt and I could've sworn I saw actual stars in their eyes.

"WOWIE miss that is really cool."

They said at the same time but after a few more minutes their mother had sent them to bed.

"So that is why you ride a horse."

Signed Link once he got my attetion.

"Yup. Now let's go too bed we still have a long way until we get to the Domain."

I said getting inside the blankets and seeing Nixos fly in his cage. I locked his cage and fell asleep.

"Goodnight you two." Zelda said

"Goodnight Princess you too Link." I yawned.

Link grunted as a response.

Little did we know someone heard of my conversation with the children and smiled finding new information to sell to certain people.