Her Awakening

Link's POV:

As I raised the sword and swung it around to get a feel for the weapon in my hand. The Great Deku Tree spoke.

"Link now that you are worthy once again of the Masters Sword you must hurry to Lake Saria. There place the sword in the water you'll know what to do from there, and be quick I fear that as you freed the Sword from its confinement, you have also awaken her as well. If you do not hurry she may not be able to hold out much longer.

Link was slightly confused but nodded and ran to the opening to head to Lake Saria. The fog was do dense in the area he couldn't see a few feet in front of him. Though that wouldn't stop him from running, he didn't know why but he felt a familiar pull towards him and followed it down to the Lake.

When he arrived at the Lake he placed the sword into the water as he was told and the water began to glow. In the midst of the glow under the water he saw a dark silhouette. Then heard a click waiting for a moment he felt a worry feeling hit his gut. So with no hesitation plunged into the water to see his guess was correct. There he saw a young lady around his age and swam closer to her, bubbles came out of her mouth and he knew she was drowing.

Immediately going into action he grabbed

Your POV:

I felt so tired but my body twitched so aggressively like something was pulled out of me. Because of that I opened my eyes to gather my surroundings and realized I was underwater. I looked up and saw the light shine through, my body felt so numb but I forced myself to push past the painful feeling and tried swimming up but I was being held down. Looking down something was wrapped on my ankle. It looked like chain made of magic.

I grabbed on too the chain and tried pulling it off a kept pulling a few times for a few minutes but the damn thing wouldn't come off. I had to be careful because my oxygen was limited. Examining the chain I felt stupid because I realized I can still use my magic. Aiming my hand at the chain, I focused my energy and shot a breaking spell nothing happened. Looking at the chain surprising I tried again but like before nothing not a even a scratch.

Ok. Now I began to panic I was losing air quick and I didn't know what to do. In the end I just kept trying to pull it off or break it, anything to get me back to the surface.

AIR!

It was all I could think of at the moment. I felt my sight go blurry and dark...until I felt something grab me...

I felt something pumping my chest and suddenly all the water I inhaled I spit back out on the ground. Turning my body around towards the floor so I could breath again but my throat did sting slightly from the water. Breathing heavily I noticed I wasn't the only one here, I looked up to see a familiar blonde in front of me.

"Link!?"

Link seemed startled hearing his name come from my voice. I looked up at him and he looked at me as if I was a stranger.

"Do I know you?"

"WHOAHH! OK! When did you start talking again? And what do you mean if you know me? Link it's me, what's gotten into you?" I said alittle more snappier than I intended.

"I was always able to speak. Who are you?"

"What do you mean always. You hardly ever spoke well except a few other times but even then you didn't say much."

Link kept looking at me as if to analyze me. I didn't understand what was going on, first I wake up underwater, now Link doesn't remember me...... wait a minute......why is he even here? Then it hit me the CALAMITY! I stood up as quick as I could grabbed Link's hand and ran towards the Great Deku Tree.