Taken pt.2

Your POV:

I flew out as quick as I could from the throne room to Mipha the rain has now became ruthless and relentless, the rain had made my wings useless to use and I was at the stairs that lead to Ruta in the dam. I tripped on the first step going up and my head hit the ground pretty hard that I started to bleed a bit, but it was no matter I had to get to Mipha before it's to late. Going up these damned stairs were such a pain it made me frustrated than I already was, let alone the person that I called sister was in that beast. I finally managed to get to the top and what I saw shook me to the core of my being....not only were the light blue fading but what looked like a piece calamity look alike circled the beast. "NO NO NOO! MIPPHAA!!" I ran to the water I dove right in to get to the opening edge that stuck out from Ruta, swimming as fast as I could with my bow and sword and potions on my back weighed me down but I refused to give up. I made it to the edge and climbed up I saw Mipha and she looked so tired, I rushed inside and blocked the attack that was ready to hit her. What I saw terrified me, there in front of us was a creature that somewhat looked like the calamity ganon itself. It was ready to launch a second attack, but before it could I jumped out of the way alongside Mipha.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" Pointing at the disgusting evil creature in front of us that was ready to attack. I summoned a barrier around ourselves but it's not the strongest but it should give us some time. Looking towards Mipha she looked so exhausted and there were cuts and bruises littering her body, I knew she wasn't using her power because she didn't have time. I waved my hand over her body and soon her wounds healed right before the barrier broke and we moved out of the way. "MIPHA ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" "Yes yes I'm fine! How is everyone at the Domain?!" "There fine everyone is in the throne room safe and sound. But we'll get back to that in a moment right now let's focus on this disgusting abomination!!" I pointed my sword at it.

 But we'll get back to that in a moment right now let's focus on this disgusting abomination!!" I pointed my sword at it

This damned thing was strong and fast but we kept up with our attacks as we faced it in battle. I kept using simple but highly effective spells to bring it down or stun for a few seconds. For what felt like an eternity battling this dark and evil creature we had believed at some point we had defeated the cursed creature and Mipha and I walked to the main control unit to cease back control over Ruta. However, we had failed to realize that it was not in fact dead but gathering it energy to leash a fatal attack to either of us. We were finally relaxed and I healed Mipha's wounds as did with a few of mine. As we got closer to the entrance we heard the roar of the beast and we were frightened. "No that's impossible we thought we killed you?!" Yelling at the creature, we were both were excruciating tired and bruised. With one blow the creature release hundreds of ice spikes towards us I was ready to jump in front of Mipha to protect her but instead she ran at me full force and pushed me out of the way and next thing I heard her say was "Take care of Sidon for me, dear sister."  Next thing I know I was thrown out of Ruta and into the water.

"  Next thing I know I was thrown out of Ruta and into the water