Revert

Your POV:

Mipha and Link had walked me back to my room so I would rest. However, it became incredibly difficult to see clearly after awhile. At some point I did almost faint and landed on the floor, luckly Mipha and Link we're quicker. We finally made it to my room and they helped me get to my bed.

Mipha got me some water and a small snack to gain what little energy I can get, she was always so fusy with me. As I ate what she had brought me I felt even more drained and I realized my body along with my wings began to glow a lot brighter, telling me I was at my limit and was to change back any minute. "Uh Mipha, I don't think I will be able to hold out for much longer now." I said feeling dizzier.

"It's ok my friend, I understand when you change back I will be right here. I'm sorry if only my power could heal you." She says with disappointment in her voice.

"Mipha.... no no my friend do not say such things, you are here making sure that my transformation goes as smoothly as possible. You have always looked out for me just as much as I looked out for you. You being here to support me is more than I can ever ask of you."

Looking at her eyes feeling drained I held her hand to reassure her. She looked back at me with a smile.

"Thank you Y/n for protecting my baby brother, I don't what I would do if he ever go hurt." She smiled.

"I would do it again and again if it meant you all were safe and happy." I said.

Link noticed how I was getting smaller in size and was curious, this was the first time Link has ever seen me revert back to my smaller form. He has heard of me shrinking to pocket size but never got the chance to witness it before.

Getting both Mipha's and my attetion,he signed.

"Hey how much longer until you shrink back to size?" He asked.

"Any minute now I shou...,"

And just like that a puff of smoke came out and my body gave out, and I knocked out and shrunk into my fairy size.

I still had a physical body you just couldn't see it because of my f/c glow. My f/c wings were very much visible from my body. Mipha instantly caught me before I fell off the bed since I was at the edge.

Mipha's POV:

"Oh my that was quicker than before."

I looked at my fairy friend and then to Link. My cheeks gave out a blue hue from the sudden privacy between us. I had to get my composure back because Y/n needs me right now.

"U-um L-link can you notify the princess that Y-y/n has transformed back to her other form."

I told Link trying my best not to stutter. He was looking at Y/n then at me and nodded as he was walking back I suddenly remembered something.

"Link!" Please tell my father and the princess that it might be best if you all stayed here for day more atleast. I don't believe Y/n will wake up from her slumber in time for you all to leave. Afterall she needs to be taken to her mother or to the Lost Woods if I am correct."

I said without stuttering and abit giddy I hadn't realizing how close I got to him.

He nodded with a red tint to his face after he left to tell the princes and my father. After a few minutes helping Y/n get comfortable in her bed which seems to big for her now I hear someone knock.

"Come in."

I saw one of the caretakers Mela, come in with Sidon in her arms. He was playing with a small fish toy in his hands.

"Excuse me Mipha sorry to interrupt but the prince just woke up so I came by to bring him to you." She said.

"Oh yes thank you Mela for bringing him here."

I stood up and walked towards Mela and stretched out my arms to hold my younger brother.

"Thank you Mela you are free to go." I said politely.

"Very well my lady have a splendid day."

Mela said as she left. I looked at Sidon in my arms as he was playing with his toy fish. I walked over to the bed and sat him down in the middle so he wouldn't fall. I had almost forgotten that Y/n was on one of the pillows and grabbed her and placed her somewhere safer, in case Sidon grabbed her as she was sleeping.

As I was playing with my baby brother he did catch a glimpse of Y/n and tried to grab her glowing body.

"Sidon. No don't grab her she's sleeping." I said making notions so he understands.

That didn't stop him completely however he didn't grab her at all instead he just stood over her. Sidon was just looking at her like a moth attracted to a light. Y/n has a beautiful f/c glow surrounding her body and only dims as she breaths in.

At some point Sidon fell asleep next to her while he was watching her. It made me smile to see my brother being fascinated with my dearest friend.

^^^^time skip^^^^

3rd POV

The trial and sentence for the hylian man was going to be carried out further at hyrule castle. The reason being he was hylian therefore the responsibility for hyrule castle. He committed crimes agaisnt the zora throne due to him using Prince Sidon as bait. However he also commited the crime against a fairy and Y/n's mother has the final say to his sentence. The Zora King wanted to send him down death row but couldn't because he didn't actually kill the little prince, so all he could do was give him was years in prison. They decided he would be heavily guarded and brought to hyrule dungeons until they get the full sentence from The Great Fairy Mija, Y/n's mother.

Hey guys im sorry I couldn't upload alot more, school is very hectic for me right now and I have to focus on my credits for graduation. I will try to upload with in 2-3 days. Sorry if this is a bad chapter but I didn't want to leave you guys without one.