Hylian?

3rd POV:

As the years passed many believed that the chosen hero would not come back and save them and so they lost all hope. The champions were gone and the fairy that people once knew was forgotten by the land but not all have forgotten. Most believed the story of the fairy was just that...a story, one that wasn't real. Many believed that she was a witch in disguise tricking the champions and princess. However, to those who knew the truth, did believe she fell in battle with the other champions...never to return.

*time skip*

Sidon's POV

It's been 100 years since my dear sister Mipha and Y/n have departed from this world. I remembered how kind Y/n was to people and always wore a smile no matter who she met. She would never take her duties lightly and always faced them headon without hesitation. Her and Mipha were always so gentle and patient with me and there surroundings. I remembered how Y/n would always let me sleep in her room when ever I had nightmares. Mipha would always teaxh me how to swim, and I took those few lessons to heart so much so I became the fastest Zora's in the Domain.

Ever since then time has come to a hault the same smiles both my sister and Y/n held for ne, I hold the same for my people. When my sister fell we had our sculptures to sculpt a statue of Mipha to always remember her by. As for Y/n, we couldn't do much due to the fact that people would call her a witch so I heard from the stories, some travelers will say. However, her room in the domain remains as it always was. I will go in there to clear my head and reminisce in the old time of  when I was young.

Lost in though I didn't notice my friend Bazz walk in with Tula. While Tula is kind and all, I know that she fancies me. The problen however is that I don't like her enough to call her my mate.

"....prince...sidon...

Though the council wishes me to court someone soon but I don't feel anything for anyone.

"Prince Sidon..."

My father has been more protective lately ever since we lost Mipha and will not allow me to leave anywhere farther than Inogo Bridge.

"SIDON!"

I broke out of my head too look at the captain.

"Oh Captain Bazz, Tula sorry my friends I was just lost in thought I didn't even notice you enter."

"No harm done your highness however the reason for my being here is that we have found a Hylian coming toward Inogo Bridge."

"Yeah Prince Sidon don't worry about it I came to give you your midday snack and I bumped into Bazz on my way here." I heard her giggle.

Smiling at the too I couldn't help but wonder of that race it gives me hope that it might be the hero, while I wish I would hear that it was her I know that it just wishful thinking.

"Hmm very well then it can't hurt to take a look. Tula inform my father that I went to Inogo bridge with Captain Bazz and will return shortly."

"Ofcourse be safe out there the two of you." She left winking at me. I only gave her a smile of appreciation and sighed when she left.

"Oh fishsticks I know that look Sidon, what's going through your head?"

"I do not know what you are referring too my friend. I am simply tired is all."

"Sidon I know you better than that what's troubling you?"

"No point in fooling you is there... I just miss them that's all. Their death anniversary is soon, and I am too help father plan the festival too, so I am just under the weather I suppose."