A Fairy's Arrival

1st POV:

Both Link and I were on our journey back into Hyrule helping anyone who might needed assistance, well more like Link was helping out anyone they came across with since I still couldn't use my legs well. The times where we stopped for a break Link would often help me off the horse and reteach me how to walk as if I was a toddler. It did frustrate and embarrass me quite a bit since this should be the simplest thing for me but Link kept reminding me that its just my muscles that are still getting used to being used once more. I couldn't complain because I knew he had a point and even though I was upset I couldn't help but marvel at the sights I once knew. As we kept with our journey it did sadden my heart to see most of the old towns she knew were in ruins. I was upset when I found out that Lon Lon Ranch was nothing but old broken down pieces of wood. I reminded Link that we both used to come here often because of the milk they sold and the horse races they held sometimes. Either way we kept moving forward, I decided to try walking with the horses help so I can get back in shape, Link was slightly against this because he didn't want to see me trip and get hurt. He eventually gave in and walked next to me incase I did lose my balance.

When stopping for the night I was grateful I didn't lose my cooking skills and made two prime spiced meat skewers. I was barely halfway through my meal when I looked up and laughed because Link took one bite out of his food and then practically scarfed down the rest, I knew that would happen knowing my gluttons friend so I made two extra just for him just in case he wanted more. Link of course did ask if I could make more and I pulled out two more skewers for my friend, he was happy to say the least. As Link ate he stopped and looked down at his meal and then looked towards me and I knew something was up.

"Link are you ok, is it the food?Did I mess that one up?" Looking at my friend with concern.

"NO! The food is fine delicious even its just....." He looked mildly upset.

"Link? What's wrong?"

"I just feel....awful....I mean I know I shouldn't get mad at you but at the same time I am so frustrated. I am honored that the sword chose me once more to be its master but I can't help but feel so pressured into this whole hero of Hyrule bit. Let alone trying to remember everything its overwhelming, Impa told me that my memories are the memories that Zelda has, but what about my own memories do I not have those as well. On top of it all I can't even remember you and we have been traveling together for awhile now, I thought that.... I don't know ....maybe some of my memories of you would return but I get nothing.

"Oh Link...well...for one I am not all that thrilled that my eating buddy doesn't remember me at all but I know what you have been through and I understand that your memories are those of her majesty as well, but Link you had your own life before all of this. Unfortunately these circumstances we are in just weren't in our favor but just because you don't remember your own memories doesn't mean that you didn't have them at all. Also yeah you may not remember me but that doesn't make us any less than friends. This whole journey you had the choice of just keeping everything to yourself but you didn't you kept asking of stories that involved you in them. You have your own memories Link I know you do after all you couldn't have became the princesses appointed knight if that wasn't the case. I'm not sure if you remember this but you had a family."

"WHAT?! I HAD A FAMILY?!" He looked shocked.

"Yes you did you had a little sister and your father. Your father was a knight himself actually one of the best really I had the honor of meeting him when ever you invited me for dinner and boy first thing I realized you got your mother's looks for sure, haha. As for your sister, she was by far the sweetest thing I ever came across, sassiest too. I would often come by too visit and I always saw you playing knights with her teaching her what your father taught you. It was a wholesome sight to be sure, your sister was always sadden every time you left and had the biggest smile when you returned. Her name was Aryll." (I know this is a reference to wind waker but I thought it would fit since she does look like her in the concept art if you look it up,minus the pig tails though.)