Zora's Domain

Your POV:

I woke up to Nixos chirping and after a few minutes I decided too wake up and stretch, flapping my wings so they weren't so stiff. I got up and woke up both the princess and Link. However Link wasn't having it so I slipped a fair amount of a seaweed tonic that was healthy but tasted awful into his mouth. We decided to have breakfast and change into other clothing.

 We decided to have breakfast and change into other clothing

(What you are changing into. Credit to all the artists or makers of the images I am using.)

After getting dressed we started to head out,
unfortunately we couldn't bring our horses due to the fact that there were parts heading to the domain that were to steep for them to step on. Using an levation and protection spell to carry all of our things we started to head out too Zora's Domain.

After awhile and fighting off two Yiga Clan members and a few Lizalfos, we finally arrived at Inogo Bridge. There stood the Zora Princess herself....."MIPHAA!!" Flying towards her at full speed, almost crashing into the poor girl.

After almost crashing into her, we got up and greeted one another.

"Y/n why didn't you warn me you were on your way." She pouted.

"Forgive me Mipha I was just excited, I wanted to keep it a surprise." Smiling to Mipha.

"Well either way, I am glad you all arrived safely. Ah Princess Zelda how are you, your highness?" Mipha said kindly.

"I am doing well Mipha, thank you and how are you." Zelda responded.

"I am doing just fine Princess, Thank you." And how about you Link h-how are you." Mipha said blue covering her cheeks.

Link signed, "I am well Mipha thank you."

"Well let us be on our way. I am sure my father will be delighted to see you all."

She said walking to the domain trying to rid of her blush.

◇◇Time skip◇◇

We finally arrived at Domain. First Zelda, Link, Mipha, and I all headed to King Dorephan to greet him and for Zelda to speak to him about the trade routes.

Once King Dorephan had assigned what day they are too discuss the matters with the Princess, we were released for the day to just relax.

"Would you all like to meet Sidon?" She asked excitedly. "I'm sure he is awake by now from his nap?" She said.

"If it's no trouble, we would love too." Zelda had answered.

We all headed to the Prince's room which was decorated with a few things to keep him entertained. Mipha had picked him up from his crib and walked back towards us with Sidon in her arms. The caretakers taking care of him, left the room too give us privacy.