A/N I'm Back

Hello my darling dears, I  have returned after practically 2 months and a half. And I firstly want to say is that I am absolutely and utterly sorry for leaving you guys in the dark for these two months. It was never my intention to disappear on you all like that and so I want to explain as too why I went silent for so long. 

First of all guys I didn't lose motivation to keep writing this book, I am still going to go on with the story. I love writing this story and seeing all the feedback you all leave behind. And while it did pain me for being away for so long I felt like I had too.

This hasn't been the best year for me since as a lot of things kept pushing me down. I lost one of my older cousins this year to Covid 19 and while I might have not been as close to her as I wished. It did hurt losing her because I did wish I got to know her more and I regret for not doing so. Seeing my family in so much pain didn't feel so good. On top of that guys whether you all get the vaccine or not, I beg of you to stay safe where ever you go. Anything can happen especially with everything going on lately so it's best to be safe than regret it later.

Alot of my family members kept getting Covid and while I haven't lost anymore yet it makes me worry alot. My parents are separated and while I live with my father, I worry of my mother since she too got it and she felt very weak, and she lives in a different city.

A few other things have happened regarding physical health to my family and I but I won't got into anymore detail than what I said.

College hasn't been easy for me and I have been struggling with my own studies and I face the consequences of my own mistakes. While I am still pursuing my dream, I have to say my God it's so hard being a freaking adult I swear. But you have to live through the punches.

I didn't update because I needed to focus on my mental health and getting better before I can write again. I didn't want to write and lose that motivation since I really fell in love writing this book. I am alot better now thanks to family and friends support and your guys positive feed back. It does help me pick myself up from the bad an focus on the good.

A few other stuff happened but it's stuff I already handled and don't want to go back on.

On a happier note obviously I am still going to work on this fanfiction but I also now decided that I am going to make this writing account a multi-fanfiction account. Where I won't just be writing purely breath of the wild stories, and while updating will be difficult I think it will be fun.

On top of doing Revali x reader and othe legend of zelda stories, I want to enter another Fandom in this seem of you might know this fabulous animator and for those who don't I implore you all to check her out because her work is amazing and hilarious.

I am talking about Vivziepop she is the creator of two animated shows called Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss. Both amazing works of art and entertainment.

These upcoming fanfictions are going to be of a few characters from both shows one I want to start writing is a Striker x Fallen Angel Reader. I fell in love with Striker when he showed up in the first season and oh my God he is hot as he'll. Other fanfictions would be Alastor, Charlie, Angel Dust and a few other characters, and I will be writing them in both male, female, and gender neutral. So he/him, she/her, and they/them now whether you choose one or the other they will have there own separate books just to not focus on one gender solely.

That is my initial plan and I hope to achieve it little by little. ⚠️ FAIR WARNING ALL OF THE FANFICTION I WRITE ARE GOING TO HAVE 18+ CONTENT AND SENSITIVE TOPICS. OFCOURSE DURING THE STORIES I WILL PUT WARNINGS IN CASE YOU DO WANT TO SKIP THEM AND MOVE ON WITH THE STORY.⚠️

With everything being said I am back and ready to write once more and I am going to try to atleast upload twice a week if possible but I cannot make any promises.

Anyway thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for your support and feedback it is always so nice to hear from you all and all you say. Goodbye my darling dears until the next update.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️