Bad Feeling Pt.2

Sidon's POV:

I knew that what I did was wrong and I didn't like how Y/n was mad at me over this. We were all walking back when I heard a thud that's when I saw Y/n she was on the floor. Then I remembered something important when she uses her magic to much she runs out of energy. "NO NO Y/N. Help me move her to her side Bazz." Quickly we turned her around she looked so white she seemed a little smaller. "Bazz, Tula, please go find my sister Mipha, tell her Y/n collapsed!" I saw them about to leave to find help but then everything started shaking violently. Some rocks from the castle fell, quickly I tried protecting Y/n from anything, soon Bazz joined me, Tula ran off to hopefully find Mipha.

Unfortunately,she couldn't hold on anymore she transformed back to her fairy self. We both heard some form of rattling coming from the ceiling, we looked up and saw the lights hanging above moving a lot. Then I heard something snap and saw the chandelier fall, I covered my eyes,trying to protect Y/n, "AHHHHHH!!!!"

Your POV:

Goddesses I felt so drained of everything, this didn't feel right like something was warning me. I tried opening my eyes only to see Sidon trying to cover me, from what I can't figure it out. My magic almost feel non-existent what in calamity is going on right now. I managed to open my eyes slightly enough to know whats going on, I looked up seeing the chandelier about to snap I tried getting up but fell back again.

I finally noticed I was small again, "Dammit," I heard the boys screaming and saw the chandelier about to fall on them. Out of nowhere I felt an adrenaline rush hit me and I used what bit of my magic I had left. I forcefully changed my body to its original size, knowing fully that this was going to backfire on me later.

I stood up as they screamed and pulled them down under me shielding both Zora's with my body. So much pain was encasing my body I felt some glass dig into my skin and metal bits hit me hard. The whole castle was shaking badly, with what energy I had at the moment I pushed off the bigger parts of the chandelier and stood up. I looked down at them and Bazz had a look of shock and slight relief. Sidon however looked so worried and terrified of my current appearance. "Y/N, What did you do your hurt." "I'm fine Guppy just hurting alittle."

I didn't want to worry him too much, much to my dismay the castle stopped shaking and started up again but much worse. I felt the adrenaline going down
so I picked up both Zoras and spreaded my bruised wings and flew as fast as I could without running into any debree falling. I saw a door and it was slightly opened, maybe someone came in earlier, I then realized that the Pink Zora wasn't with them. Hitting my memory Sidon did tell Tula to find help I guess she did.

I flew out of the chambers hall and saw an open window I flew towards it to get out quicker. Both boys held on to me for dear life as we managed to get out, flying high enough too see that red flakes of I suppose dust or leaves were everywhere. I saw zoras evacuating the main hall where the party was held.

I flew down trying to find Mipha or Dorephan but saw nothing. I began to worry where they might be, unfortunately my adrenaline ran out and soon my wings were giving out. I had to put the boys down so as quickly as I could I flew down to one of the guards.

Sidon and Bazz kept a tight hold on me as I kept flying downwards. Out of nowhere I felt something hit the space between my wings. "Y/n!!" Sidon cried out, that was the last straw I felt the pain go through out my body. My wings stopped we were too far from the ground and the zoras in my arms were still too young, so the likely of them getting hurt was more likely than my own. Holding on to the boys I quickly held them to my chest, as my backside was ready to hit the ground.

I looked at the boys as they looked to me, "Everything is going to be ok." I reassured them and smiled, both of them had tears in their eyes. I was ready to feel the impact but nothing came other than a swoosh. I opened my eyes to see that Revali caught me and the boys with a net. Slowly he lowered us down to the pavement, immediately everyone started to close around us, I saw Mipha and Dorephan come towards us as well the rest of the champions and Princess Zelda. Mipha took Sidon and Bazz from my hands and set them down to inspect them. I on the other hand was being looked at by Revali he checked my wings seeing them bruised and beaten, and saw the arrow that struck me in between my wings.

I was still awake just in so much pain, "AGHH!" Revali pulled out the arrow and I began to bleed luckily they were able to get me healed with Mipha's power but just the arrow wound and a few bruises. Though I used to much of my magic and turned back to my fairy form. Revali picked me up in his wings, Sidon and Bazz were both in tears, Sidon quickly rushed over to me wanting to see me. The fabric from my dress was covering my body so no one saw anything they weren't suppose too.

Revali knelt down so the little prince saw me and not worry so much. I looked up at Sidon and smiled, "I'm ok Guppy, just a few bruises, i'll be fine." "I-im so sorry Y/n you got h-hurt because of m-me." "Hey, hey it's ok dont worry about it." We heard an odd sound in the air and what we saw next chilled us to the bone a blood red moon appeared before us in the sky. We all knew too well what that meant. "It's getting closer isn't, the calamity, we best prepapre ourselves soon." Chief Urbosa spoke worriedly.

We all looked to the sky as the blood moon shone above us, we all had a worried look, knowing what's to come. Looking at the blood moon gave me a headache too look af made me feel dizzy. One thing is for sure this battle will not be simple, but I felt as though the battle with Calamity Ganon is only just the beginning, and that something is going to be taken from all of us in the cruelest way. I only pray to the Goddesses that we all make it out of this alive and well.

Little did I know this was going to change everything we know and love....

(All rights to the artist)